Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Yesterday at 4:52 pm by Sebastian

» Transformation spell ?
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:39 am by AzazelStrix

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:27 am by 6Earz

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:26 am by 6Earz

» dark-spells/weightloss spells/instant?
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:45 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Curse I can use on someone?
Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:36 am by darkdiela5

» Love/Obsession Spells That Work Quickly?
Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:46 am by AzazelStrix

» The Cursed Egg spell
Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:20 am by darkdiela5

» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Prepare the soul for the spirits

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amos

PostPrepare the soul for the spirits

Hello everyone

I'm still not sure how I should fully prepare my soul for the spirits/darkness. For ex: If I would like to summon lilith, so that I can ask her to change me into a human demonic vampire...how can I be sure that I'm fully prepared?
I read those things to face the fears and dark meditation and so on...but I still don't get it how to actually do this. I want to be succesful when I'm about to do the ritual.

Thanks in advance for clearing me up ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» Familier Spirits And Past Lives
» Possible soul tie, in need of prayer.
» Soul Vacation - CHEER :-)
» Nature Spirits in photographs
» Soul Mates
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Prepare the soul for the spirits :: Comments

meditation
Post on Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:37 pm  WARRIORofLILITH
Another problem is how is meditation done. i mean is it as simple as just sitting down and closing your eyes.
Re: Prepare the soul for the spirits
Post on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:09 pm  Tanisha22
What area do you fear? The dark basement? A dark closed closet? Spiders? What do you fear? Lets say you are super scared of a pitch black basement, go downstairs and sit down. Close your eyes, take deep breaths and meditate. Clear your mind, face and conquer your fears. Then allow the dark energy to fill you up. Let them take over and replace all the good 'happy' energy you have. You want to be filled with darkness (hate, anger, etc...) As it said in one of the rituals, you should do this for I think it said 2-3 hours. Face and conquer your fears and then fill yourself up with darkness. Then you should do the ritual or spell.
Tanisha22 wrote:
What area do you fear? The dark basement? A dark closed closet? Spiders? What do you fear? Lets say you are super scared of a pitch black basement, go downstairs and sit down. Close your eyes, take deep breaths and meditate. Clear your mind, face and conquer your fears. Then allow the dark energy to fill you up. Let them take over and replace all the good 'happy' energy you have. You want to be filled with darkness (hate, anger, etc...) As it said in one of the rituals, you should do this for I think it said 2-3 hours. Face and conquer your fears and then fill yourself up with darkness. Then you should do the ritual or spell.

thanks that was useful . im already full of anger so that wont be to hard .
Post on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:21 pm  Tanisha22
No problem, your welcome. Helping out fellow beings.
Post on Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:59 pm  Blasphemous
Tanisha22 wrote:

I've done this exact exercise/meditation for 2 consecutive nights (2 hours each), in a pitch-black cemetery, and yet 2 of the rituals posted here have not worked for me... yet.

222 is definitely not my lucky number. Rolling Eyes

No need to burst anyone's bubble, but I can safely conclude that there is definitely more to it than just this meditation. ;P
Post on Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:08 pm  Amos
Tanisha22 wrote:

Awesome, thanks. I get it now.
Blasphemouz
Post on Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:08 am  WARRIORofLILITH
Blasphemouz wrote:
Tanisha22 wrote:

I've done this exact exercise/meditation for 2 consecutive nights (2 hours each), in a pitch-black cemetery, and yet 2 of the rituals posted here have not worked for me... yet.

222 is definitely not my lucky number. Rolling Eyes

No need to burst anyone's bubble, but I can safely conclude that there is definitely more to it than just this meditation. ;P

Hey Blasphemouz maybe it has not worked for you because you are not afraid in the cemetery remember the admin said it dosnt have to be a cemetery he only said that because many people fear cemeterys. in your case i think you would be better in an old abandoned house or somthing i mean come on that has to have some fear in it as any thing could be hiding in there. also remember you dont just meditate you have to meditate on things that are terrorfying. you helped me so i hope this helped you brother.
Post on Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:21 am  Blasphemous
WARRIORofLILITH wrote:

Hey Blasphemouz maybe it has not worked for you because you are not afraid in the cemetery remember the admin said it dosnt have to be a cemetery he only said that because many people fear cemeterys. in your case i think you would be better in an old abandoned house or somthing i mean come on that has to have some fear in it as any thing could be hiding in there. also remember you dont just meditate you have to meditate on things that are terrorfying. you helped me so i hope this helped you brother.
You honestly think that an abandoned house would supposedly have more things lurking within it than a large cemetery? LOL, I think not.

Most people are afraid to even walk in cemeteries in broad daylight, let alone be anywhere near one at night. ;P

Besides, I've been to quite a few abandoned houses at night, including one old asylum, and if anything, they excite me more than they frighten. Very Happy
Post on Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:01 am  Tanisha22
I don't think, even from when I was a child, cemeteries never scared me. They calmed me down. When we visited our grandmas house and things would get boring , my sister and I would walk over to the cemetery and relax. So I can't relate to people who are afraid of them. (when we were waltzing around the cemetery I was 10? Very possibly younger.)
Post on Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:21 am  TheWolf
Tanisha22 wrote:

Can you think about what you hate and what you're angry about? Will that help during the meditation as well? Just curious... Smile
Post on Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:49 am  Whitedemon
Tanisha22 wrote:
I don't think, even from when I was a child, cemeteries never scared me. They calmed me down. When we visited our grandmas house and things would get boring , my sister and I would walk over to the cemetery and relax. So I can't relate to people who are afraid of them. (when we were waltzing around the cemetery I was 10? Very possibly younger.)

spend a full night in a cemetery then you will understand the true meaning of meditation Very Happy
Post on Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:10 pm  Blasphemous
WhiteDemon wrote:

spend a full night in a cemetery then you will understand the true meaning of meditation Very Happy
I did... but I believe I might have been a little too relaxed while there, thus not keeping focus on the meditation itself. :\
Fears and Meditation
Post on Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:28 am  JayG
With the meditation I am generally not an angry person, nor am I really happy, and I don't hate anything. I feel like one with the darkness in some sense but would it still be good if I meditated or concentrated on things that may scare me, because i have had paranormal activity happen to me and I remember it, so would meditating on the experience prepare me otherwise?

Jay

Prepare the soul for the spirits

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: Q & A About Vampires-
Jump to: