Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Yesterday at 4:52 pm by Sebastian

» Transformation spell ?
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:39 am by AzazelStrix

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:27 am by 6Earz

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:26 am by 6Earz

» dark-spells/weightloss spells/instant?
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:45 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Curse I can use on someone?
Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:36 am by darkdiela5

» Love/Obsession Spells That Work Quickly?
Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:46 am by AzazelStrix

» The Cursed Egg spell
Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:20 am by darkdiela5

» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

2 Questions For The Post Vampires In Brief

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Torilei Denali

Post2 Questions For The Post Vampires In Brief

1. So in the post vampires in brief, it said that the demon can control the human that they made into a vampire. Does that apply to every vampire as in the demon will always control the vampire?
2.Are the fangs of a vammpire really long and noticable or do they just come up at a certain time?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» Post Qualification Report
» Post Disqualification Procedure
» 'Flies in winter' questions
» Post-Qualification
» Blood sucking vampires
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

2 Questions For The Post Vampires In Brief :: Comments

Torilei Denali wrote:
1. So in the post vampires in brief, it said that the demon can control the human that they made into a vampire. Does that apply to every vampire as in the demon will always control the vampire?

1.just giving my thought on your first question. I don't think being turned by demons, especially through the rituals means you will lose your will/mind and do the demon's bidding. I read some comments post somewhere in the rituals section saying that, ''it's done out of free will without considering anything in return''. so, high probability the demons will not control you out of your willingness.
Torilei Denali wrote:
2.Are the fangs of a vammpire really long and noticable or do they just come up at a certain time?

Hi Torilei,

Here are a brief explanation on your questions:

1. First of all when you asked about the possession and the control of the demon over the person, I would have to agree with Darkdelia5 that you won't lose your mind. Let me start by saying that when you do the rituals that are posted here by the Admin that there will truly be a possession that will happen. This is going to happen since the evolving process or transformation process that will happen with their help. So in a way there is a possession but they won't take over your mind and body. They will just do the process so that your body will be ready to become a vampire. Think of it as a complete overhaul or something. This is also why Jake/Admin and the other mentors are asking everyone to be prepared when doing or performing a ritual. As you have read in a past post by Jake, the transformation is not easy. It is 14 days and this will be a trying time and you need all the strength and preparation you can get to be able to get through it.

2. Vampire fangs are noticeable and sharp. There is no way to retract them so I guess if you want to hide them, you'd just have to refrain from smiling all the time. Wink

I hope I answered your questions

Thanks and Blessed Be,

Clearing up...
Post on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:03 am  Admin
Torilei Denali wrote:
If im right here Torieli was reffering with her question about demons being in control over vamps when in my post vamps in brief i mentioned half blood vampires are changed by human demonic vamps are being compelled to all their lives..
all though i think i made it clear about the types and differences of vampires..
but i shall explain one more time
three main division
1- the demonic vampires which are pure demon vampires like lilith and azzazel and are the origin to all vampires world wide.
2- human demonic vampires.. those are vampires changed directly by the demon vamps or they would be the "human" offspring (sons, and daughters) of these demons and this is possible through succubus and nucabus when human intercourse with demons. ex for this type is Dracula and Cain
3- half bloods, these are human vampires thats are turned by human demonic vampires.. they have all the abilities and charasteritics of the demonic human vamps, but demonic HUMAN vampires can compell half bloods and half bloods would be bounded to demonic human vamps...ex, a human "x" whos changed by lilith for ex becomes a human demonic vampire then if this human changes another human "Y" the other human "Y" becomes a half blood... the human "Y" (half Blood) has all the same abilities as human demonic "X" except he half blood would always be compelled by "Y" the demonic.
i think its pretty much easy to understand and i dont need to make formulas of X and Y for you to understand.
Hopes this answers ur question.
Thank you!
Post on Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:40 am  Torilei Denali
Sorry that I didn't get it. I get it now. Thank you everyone for your help! Very Happy

2 Questions For The Post Vampires In Brief

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: Q & A About Vampires-
Jump to: