Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Sex and children
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:06 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:41 pm by Sebastian

» The Results of Different Rites
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:38 pm by Sebastian

» Repeated Question, am i a vampire? are you vampires?
Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:59 pm by darkdiela5

» Vampires in England
Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:23 pm by Vanya stark

» Questions and Requests
Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:47 am by Vanya stark

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:07 am by dragon lord

» charm to avoid and heals all diseases
Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:05 am by darkdiela5

» Where do I get a lycanthropus flower?
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:37 pm by DarrenSanguine

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Vampires appearance and physically related questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Torilei Denali

PostSubject: Vampires appearance and physically related questions   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:40 pm

Does the appearance of a person change when they become a vampire?
How much strength does a new vampire have? What about speed?
Are emotions hiegtened just as the senses are?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blades Of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Vampires appearance and physically related questions   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:53 pm

yes sometimes look do change as in wieght i think. you will be faster like you could out run a horse i think and as for strength would be alot i dont know how much hope his anserd your questions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torilei Denali

PostSubject: Re: Vampires appearance and physically related questions   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:56 pm

you have all the answers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blades Of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Vampires appearance and physically related questions   Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:04 pm

if you have anymore questions about vampires instead of posting them just PM and ill try to help as best as i can : )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torilei Denali

PostSubject: Re: Vampires appearance and physically related questions   Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:06 pm

okay...and thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanisha22

PostSubject: Re: Vampires appearance and physically related questions   Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:00 pm

Would there be anything with the eyes? Does anyone know if they would change colour or if they would stay the same as always?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Vampires appearance and physically related questions   Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:55 pm

I think they could change color depends on the mood.

Lia
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: .   Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:54 am

1. yes appearance changes when you become a vampire, and it is usually different for different people, for some skin color changes a little, in some cases change in the color of eyes is highly observed. you gain muscles and your body mutates to handle all the physcical power that you will be gaining. birth marks and scars usually vanishes in some case.
2. you get 10x speed and strength as compared to a normal human. and yes your strength will increase as you grow old.
3. yes emotions are heightened. but thats again different for each person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WARRIORofLILITH

PostSubject: Re: Vampires appearance and physically related questions   Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:13 am

Sebastian wrote:
1. yes appearance changes when you become a vampire, and it is usually different for different people, for some skin color changes a little, in some cases change in the color of eyes is highly observed. you gain muscles and your body mutates to handle all the physcical power that you will be gaining. birth marks and scars usually vanishes in some case.
2. you get 10x speed and strength as compared to a normal human. and yes your strength will increase as you grow old.
Ah thats cool so part of the transformation is gaining muscle. because i am not in the greatest physical shape due to my unhealthy fast food life style.
i was going to do lots of working out before i turn vamp because i didnt want to spend forever as a vamp with an unfit body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: Re:   Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:22 am

WARRIORofLILITH wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Ah thats cool so part of the transformation is gaining muscle. because i am not in the greatest physical shape due to my unhealthy fast food life style.
i was going to do lots of working out before i turn vamp because i didnt want to spend forever as a vamp with an unfit body.

trust me you are not the only one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: Vampires appearance and physically related questions   Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:47 am

Sebastian wrote:
WARRIORofLILITH wrote:
Sebastian wrote:

Really?
You cant not gain weight or muscle after you turn?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampires appearance and physically related questions   Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:50 am

burningangel1 wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
WARRIORofLILITH wrote:
Sebastian wrote:

Really?

yes you will gain muscles after you get turned. i mentioned that in the first post
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: Vampires appearance and physically related questions   Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:01 am

Sebastian wrote:
burningangel1 wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
WARRIORofLILITH wrote:
Sebastian wrote:

Really?

yes you will gain muscles after you get turned. i mentioned that in the first post

Okay. Cool.
Sorry for my Igorance and not taking to the time to not fully read all the post.

I love to work out and stay fit, Lifting weights is a hobby I would like to not give up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Vampires appearance and physically related questions   Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:26 am

burningangel1 wrote:

Sorry for my Igorance and not taking to the time to not fully read all the post.

I love to work out and stay fit, Lifting weights is a hobby I would like to not give up.

I'm the complete opposite, but I adore my skeletal figure (as do many others)! What a Face

I thought you already become extraordinarily stronger after the transformation, but it sounds like you're looking to become the Arnold Schwarzenegger of the vampyr world. Razz

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: Vampires appearance and physically related questions   Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:53 pm

that's really some great abilities a vampire got although I personally not hoping for muscle growth/gaining because my mind keep picturing me as a muscular woman when I try to imagine the effect on me.

burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: Vampires appearance and physically related questions   Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:00 pm

Sir Blasphemous wrote:
burningangel1 wrote:

I'm the complete opposite, but I adore my skeletal figure (as do many others)! What a Face

I thought you already become extraordinarily stronger after the transformation, but it sounds like you're looking to become the Arnold Schwarzenegger of the vampyr world. Razz

Hahahaha!
Well, not really. Its always been a hobby for me. Im only 150 pounds. 15 years old. Not that tall and not much fat.. Though I guess I would have to lay off the weights unless im benching semi's. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Vampires appearance and physically related questions   Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:25 pm

Bro, you're only 15? It says 27 in your profile. Razz

I'm 26 and weigh only about 125 lbs. Considering my diet, I can thank my fast metabolism for keeping me surprisingly thin. Wink

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com
GothicDreams

PostSubject: Re: Vampires appearance and physically related questions   Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:11 pm

Could you lose weight afterwards?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: Re:   Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:38 pm

GothicDreams wrote:
Could you lose weight afterwards?

http://wamphryshadows.free-forums.us/t690-physical-changes-of-becoming-a-vampire#2766

here you go, ask one question at one place, don't post it everywhere
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GothicDreams

PostSubject: Re: Vampires appearance and physically related questions   Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:45 pm

Will do! btw off topic but your username Reminds me Sebastian from Black Butler
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: Re:   Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:51 pm

GothicDreams wrote:
Will do! btw off topic but your username Reminds me Sebastian from Black Butler

really well thats funny, but no i am not the one from black butler
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GothicDreams

PostSubject: Re: Vampires appearance and physically related questions   Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:55 pm

Ah it would have been cool though Very Happy but sebastian is an awesome name though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampires appearance and physically related questions   

Back to top Go down

Vampires appearance and physically related questions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1