Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Sex and children
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:06 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:41 pm by Sebastian

» The Results of Different Rites
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:38 pm by Sebastian

» Repeated Question, am i a vampire? are you vampires?
Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:59 pm by darkdiela5

» Vampires in England
Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:23 pm by Vanya stark

» Questions and Requests
Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:47 am by Vanya stark

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:07 am by dragon lord

» charm to avoid and heals all diseases
Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:05 am by darkdiela5

» Where do I get a lycanthropus flower?
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:37 pm by DarrenSanguine

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

What ritual?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tonyDS

PostSubject: Re: What ritual?   Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:07 pm

so.... when you are turning the demons can just stop turning you?
why?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: What ritual?   Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:43 am

tony2212 wrote:
why?
The turning (transformation) process spans 2 weeks, during which you undergo a series of physical changes and abnormalities. I highly doubt the demons would abandon you during this time.

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com
Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: What ritual?   Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:59 am

I haven't given up yet but I have been going through a rough spot I hope that by winter break this year I will be ready to try again. Smile and I agree with Blasphemous
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gothicsilence.deviantart.com
darksinister

PostSubject: Re: What ritual?   Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:21 pm

Blasphemous wrote:
tony2212 wrote:
why?
The turning (transformation) process spans 2 weeks, during which you undergo a series of physical changes and abnormalities. I highly doubt the demons would abandon you during this time.

I was told that is much easier to initiate many people at one time into a made vampire.. that is why a coven should be made.. join in the spirit and prepare the protection and attack formulas before confronting death the guardian and becoming a divine being, entering the Nosferatu current by understanding the predator mindset and circulating the energy into you, then having the Nosferatu mass with the undead gods then finally crossing the abyss into full vampire transformation..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darksinister

PostSubject: Re: What ritual?   Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:28 pm

Nightshade wrote:
I haven't given up yet but I have been going through a rough spot I hope that by winter break this year I will be ready to try again. Smile and I agree with Blasphemous

I have to wonder what results all of you are looking for? The type of vampire that hollywood created doesn't exist.. but the predatory spirit does.. so if your expecting to have cool looking eyes and sharp teeth and floating around it doesn't exist on this plane.. but if your in spirit form you can have fangs.. and in fact if you possess the bodies of a wolf or snake you can indeed have fangs and sharp teeth... there is no spell that will change the enamel of your teeth or make you fly or turn into a bat.. sorry to disappoint you guys..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
immortal vampire

PostSubject: Re: What ritual?   Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:53 pm

okay for one i think everyone on the site knows you wont turn into a bat or float. and secound yes you do get fangs did you not read the recent post on this website or are you just posting your definition of a vampire on this site. also you keep bringing up this predatory spirit have you ever thought that you might be using a completly different type of magic other then whats on this website. also nobody is thinking about the hollywood vampires you keep saying we are thinking about.so check your facts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: What ritual?   Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:47 pm

darksinister wrote:
Nightshade wrote:

I have to wonder what results all of you are looking for? The type of vampire that hollywood created doesn't exist.. but the predatory spirit does.. so if your expecting to have cool looking eyes and sharp teeth and floating around it doesn't exist on this plane.. but if your in spirit form you can have fangs.. and in fact if you possess the bodies of a wolf or snake you can indeed have fangs and sharp teeth... there is no spell that will change the enamel of your teeth or make you fly or turn into a bat.. sorry to disappoint you guys..

Darksinister everyone knows that the hollywood vampire doesn't exist. I would for one read the site thoroughly before making something like that. And the fact that ones body can change from a simple process as a spell is true. Don't bring the hopes and dreams of others down. Its rude,that many do, I am not saying you yourself are rude I am just stating facts

Some people can in themselves access the primal side of their nature. And one can simply change
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gothicsilence.deviantart.com
Peaceseeker

PostSubject: Re: What ritual?   Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:22 pm

I agree with you Nightshade. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What ritual?   

Back to top Go down

What ritual?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top