Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Sex and children
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:06 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:41 pm by Sebastian

» The Results of Different Rites
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:38 pm by Sebastian

» Repeated Question, am i a vampire? are you vampires?
Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:59 pm by darkdiela5

» Vampires in England
Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:23 pm by Vanya stark

» Questions and Requests
Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:47 am by Vanya stark

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:07 am by dragon lord

» charm to avoid and heals all diseases
Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:05 am by darkdiela5

» Where do I get a lycanthropus flower?
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:37 pm by DarrenSanguine

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

During vampire's transformation?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Torilei Denali

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:39 pm

nevermind i cant...i really want to win the compitition this month because i cant use my computer next month...my parents are in need of money
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:41 pm

Torilei Denali wrote:
nevermind i cant...i really want to win the compitition this month because i cant use my computer next month...my parents are in need of money

i understand.hope to have you next month Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torilei Denali

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:41 pm

nevermind..i cany because i want to win this months competition because for the next few months i wont be on here because my parents are in deseparte need of money...can you help me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:46 pm

WhiteDemon wrote:
Torilei Denali wrote:
I just want to know what it is like. If you are a vampire, what did you do during your tranisition?
what did you do afterwards?

when you are transforming you gonna have body ache and dizzyness.you just want to sleep and have no power and energy.after you drink blood all of them gonna taken away.its been 1 week i had no blood for drink.my body have aches.im sooo weak pale

you know, it's been weeks after I've preformed the Nosferatu pact, and I do at times have what feels like an upcoming headache, but I always manage to somehow block it off, that is, prevent it. I also feel so overwhelmingly weak at times that I literally need to pass out on my bed. But I figure this is a result of my sleep deprivation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com
Torilei Denali

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:47 pm

that is strange....did you do it right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:48 pm

Torilei Denali wrote:
nevermind..i cany because i want to win this months competition because for the next few months i wont be on here because my parents are in deseparte need of money.

Sorry to hear that Sad

this is why I've waited until I move out on my own to finally commence with my rituals.

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
Torilei Denali

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:51 pm

nice move....but im not old ennogh to move out...i desperatly need to win this months challenge because i wont be on for a few months for my family...can anyone help me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:52 pm

Blasphemouz wrote:
Torilei Denali wrote:
nevermind..i cany because i want to win this months competition because for the next few months i wont be on here because my parents are in deseparte need of money.

Sorry to hear that Sad

this is why I've waited until I move out on my own to finally commence with my rituals.

come on buddy you are a grown man.do what you want
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torilei Denali

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:06 pm

who me? im a young girl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:09 pm

WhiteDemon wrote:
Blasphemouz wrote:
Torilei Denali wrote:

Sorry to hear that Sad

come on buddy you are a grown man.do what you want

oh believe me, I do! Wink

alas some things come at life easier than others.
Back to top Go down
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:10 pm

Torilei Denali wrote:
who me? im a young girl

I figured. How old are you, exactly?

You really should wait until you mature, at least up until age 18.
Back to top Go down
Torilei Denali

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:14 pm

i know people just think im going though a phase but i know what i want and the consequences that follow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:20 pm

Torilei Denali wrote:
i know people just think im going though a phase but i know what i want and the consequences that follow

yes but your age is not there yet.believe me if you be in this age forever you gonna regret of that No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:22 pm

Torilei Denali wrote:

I was also experiencing that phase during my teen years, but I also firmly believed in the phrase "curiousity killed the cat." ;P

Last edited by Blasphemouz on Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:24 pm

WhiteDemon wrote:
Torilei Denali wrote:

yes but your age is not there yet.believe me if you be in this age forever you gonna regret of that No

I agree.

Hell, even at 18 I was still incredibly immature, though I did succeed academically.

It wasn't until I moved out at age 21 that I truly matured, mostly due to the amount of responsibilities I had to take on.

I am now completely and utterly independent, and I like to isolate myself from the outside world for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:40 pm

Blasphemouz wrote:
WhiteDemon wrote:
Torilei Denali wrote:

I agree.

Hell, even at 18 I was still incredibly immature, though I did succeed academically.

It wasn't until I moved out at age 21 that I truly matured, mostly due to the amount of responsibilities I had to take on.

I am now completely and utterly independent, and I like to isolate myself from the outside world for the most part.

yeah you are right.some people dont count the risks.so it can cause more problems
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Trasnformation before and after... symptoms and side effects   Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:07 pm

Ok this might disapoint many of you people right here, but its pure facts and the truth behind this. So i dont need any of you getting his hopes down on this instead i want you all to keep it up.
I- What is Transformation, and whats the difference between the turning moment and transformation period?
Transformaation might mean something to us and might mean something else to you people who isnt familiar with the turning point and transformation. There are two stages in the process of becoming a vampire.
-Turning point: This is once you succeed a ritual and you absorb the dark shadow or whatever you might call them into your existence, or when a blood mix occur between you and a vampire or get changed astrally.
-Transformation period: which is what follows the turning point after getting through with it, and its a 14 days period of time includes your transformation into a complete vampire.
Symptoms, effects and detailed explanation;
-Turning point: Upon the comence with the ritual or any turning method with success your existence absorbs the forces which allows or shall do the transformation and the change for you or what you call "the venom" once this happens it isnt a very plesant and lovely experience at all, because as soon as it happens your body would hit the ground at once and its more as if your getting possessed if you ever seen a possession occuring before tell them to thank their goodness because what is happening to them is much easier than what would happen to you at that point pain screams muscle ache trembling, sometimes temporary blindness and paralyzation may occur... But this entire thing would last for few mins then you will walk out of it.
Transformation period:
This starts the first 3 days are conidered the worse. More likely living hell during this 14 days period of time your body would be getting adapted to your new shape and new form every cell and molecule of your body would be mutating and shifting evolving into the new you. so imagine the amount of pain when all your body is adapting and evolving ridicic pretty horrible right? your body is becoming an immortal shape your senses are hightened your entire body systems are changing including digestive circular and nerve systems are evolving you are growing new body parts and your senses are getting hightened so it would all cause the following symptoms...
muscle head and stomach pain and aches muscle spasms hallucinations fever teeth ache , you will hear many things that you will wish you were deaf see stuff... just by the moment your turning has happened you would stop eating food "AT ALL" you couldn't even have a small bite instead your blood thirst will strike you like crazy...
First 3 days are the worst then your symptoms decrease slowly until you start to gain control over your new senses powers and your body shape is getting complete but four these 14 days you shouldn't leave your bed under any circumistance stay in your bed all the time.
Now that I have made a few part of this clear hope you can tell the difference and know if you are becoming a vampire or not.
Hope this don't put your hopes in the ground but actually the strong would take the challenge "WISLEY" no matter what are the circumistances.
Blesses be;
Jake Carlson
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wamphryshadows.free-forums.us
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:31 am

Thanks for the inside scoop, Jake!

I'm actually really looking forward to this transformation process!

After all, pain IS pleasure.....and in this case, highly rewarding. Cool
Back to top Go down
TheWolf

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:43 am

This may be a stupid question but does immortality come with the vampire package?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:48 am

Wolf27 wrote:
This may be a stupid question but does immortality come with the vampire package?

you did name it already a stupid question lol but yes it comes with the package...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wamphryshadows.free-forums.us
TheWolf

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:09 am

Thank you for clearing it up, Jake Smile

Last edited by Wolf27 on Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:01 am

Admin wrote:
Ok this might disapoint many of you people right here, but its pure facts and the truth behind this. So i dont need any of you getting his hopes down on this instead i want you all to keep it up.
I- What is Transformation, and whats the difference between the turning moment and transformation period?
Transformaation might mean something to us and might mean something else to you people who isnt familiar with the turning point and transformation. There are two stages in the process of becoming a vampire.
-Turning point: This is once you succeed a ritual and you absorb the dark shadow or whatever you might call them into your existence, or when a blood mix occur between you and a vampire or get changed astrally.
-Transformation period: which is what follows the turning point after getting through with it, and its a 14 days period of time includes your transformation into a complete vampire.
Symptoms, effects and detailed explanation;
-Turning point: Upon the comence with the ritual or any turning method with success your existence absorbs the forces which allows or shall do the transformation and the change for you or what you call "the venom" once this happens it isnt a very plesant and lovely experience at all, because as soon as it happens your body would hit the ground at once and its more as if your getting possessed if you ever seen a possession occuring before tell them to thank their goodness because what is happening to them is much easier than what would happen to you at that point pain screams muscle ache trembling, sometimes temporary blindness and paralyzation may occur... But this entire thing would last for few mins then you will walk out of it.
Transformation period:
This starts the first 3 days are conidered the worse. More likely living hell during this 14 days period of time your body would be getting adapted to your new shape and new form every cell and molecule of your body would be mutating and shifting evolving into the new you. so imagine the amount of pain when all your body is adapting and evolving ridicic pretty horrible right? your body is becoming an immortal shape your senses are hightened your entire body systems are changing including digestive circular and nerve systems are evolving you are growing new body parts and your senses are getting hightened so it would all cause the following symptoms...
muscle head and stomach pain and aches muscle spasms hallucinations fever teeth ache , you will hear many things that you will wish you were deaf see stuff... just by the moment your turning has happened you would stop eating food "AT ALL" you couldn't even have a small bite instead your blood thirst will strike you like crazy...
First 3 days are the worst then your symptoms decrease slowly until you start to gain control over your new senses powers and your body shape is getting complete but four these 14 days you shouldn't leave your bed under any circumistance stay in your bed all the time.
Now that I have made a few part of this clear hope you can tell the difference and know if you are becoming a vampire or not.
Hope this don't put your hopes in the ground but actually the strong would take the challenge "WISLEY" no matter what are the circumistances.
Blesses be;
Jake Carlson

that was the most complete explanation about transformation.and i didnt knew that there is other ways of transformation.well i cant miss this information and i will write it down to my book.thank you jake.that really helped me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torilei Denali

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:29 pm

it sounds really bad...but in my mind it would be more of an honor...a very painful honor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanisha22

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:59 am

I would gladly go through even a month in absolute pain and agony if I could spend an eternity as a vampire. I know about 2-3 days in I would regret it and want to just die. But I know afterwords I would be very thankful I did it. So... BRING ON THE PAIN! I am a woman, I can handle it (if not, by that point its too late to turn back anyway.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:27 am

Tanisha22 wrote:
I would gladly go through even a month in absolute pain and agony if I could spend an eternity as a vampire. I know about 2-3 days in I would regret it and want to just die. But I know afterwords I would be very thankful I did it. So... BRING ON THE PAIN! I am a woman, I can handle it (if not, by that point its too late to turn back anyway.)

that's the spirit! Very Happy

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: During vampire's transformation?   

Back to top Go down

During vampire's transformation?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next