Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Do not forget to check the new sections in the forum and provide your feedback on the A-Z guide. Feedback and Requests - How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide

All the info about the "How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide" is now available at the link, How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide(Now Available)

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Number of visitors
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Sebastian

Charm Moonchild

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

Admin

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 124 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:56 pm

Share | 

Questions about Lilith and ritual(s). Answers needed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TrueToSelf

PostQuestions about Lilith and ritual(s). Answers needed

First off, I'd like to make sure to point out that my main concern is this ritual in question: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've given special interest into this ritual in particular since it implies that in success you get to visit Lilith, and some can even become a vampire in this way. I would like to make a couple of things very clear now, meaning no disrespect to vampires, demons, angels, gods or those aspiring to be such in general in this post. Just know that, not all want to walk down a predetermined path.

First off, this question may be unrelated to the ritual linked above but it is something that needs to be cleared up as soon as possible. There are some posts around the forums on some rituals, mostly about transformation into a vampire and sometimes unrelated to it that one needs to 'commit their soul' to another power in order for the ritual/endeavor to be successful. Does this, A) mean that the soul is placed into protection under a certain individual for the duration of the aforementioned ritual/endeavor. Or B) trade the soul in order for a complete success of the ritual/endeavor. Or C) both. I have zero interest in trading my soul for nigh anything in existence, as I perceive such a trade as something that can't have a true equal trade off; even the soul of the individual since it belongs to (for arguments sake, Lilith) and thus would most likely be most useful to her and her alone, thus making the trade fruitless in the process. If the answer is A), then the insurance so to speak of has some concerns as well, how does one ensure that the insurance doesn't bring harm or unnecessary weight upon ones shoulders, like another would enter their life and cause problems and distress in general? If C) then the ritual or task is simply not worth it and thus would conclude that the whole thing is not worth my time or energy. Don't take me for a christian or anything of the sort from this, I'm an agnostic by nature but consider higher entities as a possibility but at the same time, keeping in mind that any trading can immediately mean that the entity in question has no interests other than feed their own personal agenda and would in a certain perspective then be seen as nothing more than a threat.

I cannot trust translations of ancients texts in general, due to the fact that the texts are most likely in origin written by human hands and thus very likely contain little to no truth about the higher entities, thus I require an unorthodox yet more effective way of attaining knowledge about Lilith in this case; share your knowledge if you have visited her and let me know what you personally thought and perceived of her -- if you can. I don't wish to force anyone to share if they don't wish to do so, I can understand if someone as supposedly powerful and ancient being as Lilith would wish to keep such information personal. Any information that stems from our own world I take with a grain of salt, due to the fact that we humans have tended to twist and contort the original texts to fit our own agenda. Letting the truth or anything resembling such fade into endless void of history.

From a personal standpoint, my general consensus is that Lilith as she is an ancient and thus most likely of a species that are far more evolved and sophisticated than us in many degrees, she most likely has much experience in conversing and dealing with many types of personality, due to the great gap between evolutionary points its either that she acts like the more evolved kind unlike us humans and doesn't lower herself to barbaric and medieval methods when faced with someone who doesn't completely agree with her, keeping such actions as the last resort. It would be an extremely dangerous and possibly totally fruitless if she perceives herself as an absolutely superior being and feels no need to share any knowledge or practically anything without (for arguments sake) proper tribute, and any questioning or skepticism would be met from light to severe consequences depending on the level of personal insult taken. I'm not looking to directly antagonize any entity or Lilith in any way, that would be completely idiotic and would provide nothing worthwhile in return.

But personally I do not wish to humor one entities ego and pride endlessly, I wish to find a mentor in Lilith -- not a master in a possessive sense. If it comes to exchanging sexual favor like in the post above for example knowledge, then I don't see much other issue than the fact that I'm a virgin and thus would be rather due to the lack for a better word; lame in the sack.

Now comes something that some here might find offensive in certain ways, but I wish to reinforce my earlier statement and tell that I respect the choice of becoming a vampire and don't mean to discourage you from doing so since it is by your free will and not my own. I have close to no interest in becoming a vampire, I feel like that would be severely limiting and somewhat of an insult to my own being. I wish to know more about Lilith, demons, angels, existence beyond our own and the world of mystic arts and magick from her, cultivate my own power through her guidance and possibly become a master in the arts. Becoming a vampire would technically make all my own achievements Lilith's and loosely my own, my path would be limited and I would most likely feel myself forever bound to one master and never be able to evolve personally. This would very likely then evolve into pure hatred and jealousy that would end in falling out and possible conflict, which I without a doubt wish to avoid, there's already more than enough chaos and don't want to contribute to it. The other factor is that I wish to keep a strong hold over my humanity and never forget my roots, the rapid and sudden changes in becoming a vampire would not let me to adjust at a proper pace and the effects still might forever debilitate my mental and spiritual fortitude, if I were to snap and lose control of myself, it would be the worst case scenario for me. Lilith is the only mythical entity I have shown real interest and need to meet, I understand if my words make it seem like I'm searching for ways to achieve my own selfish goals and don't want to contribute anything to Lilith, but that would be very far from the truth, though somewhat close. Greatest concern of mine is that due to the contradicting knowledge found in my reach, I do not know if Lilith is a protector or a threat to mankind in whole, so contributing to a power that wishes harm upon innocent lives would be an absolutely disastrous result -- one that I think many would wish to avoid.

As it comes to achieving power beyond norms of society, this is to fully understand my own self and the world around me. There are many ways of achieving power in our society, but as I can understand that some become vampires to have what they would perceive as their own sense 'true power'. Maybe to conquer, destroy, overcome, protect, steal or even save others... I don't wish to contribute to the chaos of the world, I wish to understand the duality of my being and extent of it, such as necessary evil and what would be wholly good and evil. If there is such. I wish to see the world uninhibited, learn about it, experience it, embark upon the ones beyond our own. Thus power beyond our norm is absolutely necessary, and why I cannot become tied down to Lilith eternally or even for an extended period of time. There must be consent if such arrangements are made.

I hope you read this whole thing, I know it may seem messy. I couldn't find a way to make this clearer, I haven't shared this with anyone before to such detail. Please keep the replies mature and try not to be offended by my personal opinion on being a vampire, god/deity, demon and such. Much of this is speculation, not an absolute opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» Last years' Q Papers & Suggested Answers
» OBJECTIVE QUESTIONS & ITS ANSWERS OF Co. A/C & COST ACCOUTING
» The Quran Reading Program : Questions and Answers - ramadan 1430
» SEBI QUESTION AND ANSWERS
» Maybe 100 Or More Airplanes Over Several Dreams Please Ask Questions If Needed
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Questions about Lilith and ritual(s). Answers needed :: Comments

These are very good thoughts and questions- as one who's dealt with a few gods here and there, I can certainly understand why you're considering your soul to be more valuable.

It's been stated before that vampires are allowed to keep their religion- I keep this as evidence towards the idea that you're not owned by the entity who turns you.

Though, with Lilith I don't know much about. I believe I received a vision from her once, and felt her energy- the vision itself was sex (which I don't mind Wink ) but her energy did not bother me. While it was a thick darkness- it felt warm and inviting, much like a mother.

Bringing in that there are very many priestesses of Lilith among the pagan community, and I would be inclined to say that as far as ancient beings go, she would be one who would be safe to have dealings with as long as you honor your words and maintain proper respect for her.

This is all I can really say- I hope you find the answers satisfactory.

Smile
Uktena wrote:
These are very good thoughts and questions- as one who's dealt with a few gods here and there, I can certainly understand why you're considering your soul to be more valuable.

It's been stated before that vampires are allowed to keep their religion- I keep this as evidence towards the idea that you're not owned by the entity who turns you.

Though, with Lilith I don't know much about. I believe I received a vision from her once, and felt her energy- the vision itself was sex (which I don't mind Wink ) but her energy did not bother me. While it was a thick darkness- it felt warm and inviting, much like a mother.

Bringing in that there are very many priestesses of Lilith among the pagan community, and I would be inclined to say that as far as ancient beings go, she would be one who would be safe to have dealings with as long as you honor your words and maintain proper respect for her.

This is all I can really say- I hope you find the answers satisfactory.

Smile

Thank you for the information. When it comes to religion, I'm more a man of my own belief, such as that there's no one true God nor one true Devil.

The statement still stands the same, becoming a vampire would be severely limiting to me at a principle level. The effects of vampirism such as telekinesis, immortality, superhuman strength and endurance are all tempting but I believe a majority of the effects should be possible to recreate via other means. With Lilith's guidance these would very likely be possible to achieve, though then it only stands if she's willing to help me seek my own path or stubbornly only offer one, which honestly would give a very bad impression of the mother of night to me.

Though you didn't answer about the soul, but I can understand if your knowledge on this is lacking.

As for knowledge on Lilith, the only thing I know to some certainty is that she must have achieved a great mastery in the arts of magick; creating the vampire-kind doesn't come easy. Based on this I have concluded that she'd be an amazing mentor. And yes, I'd show her proper respect, honor my word to my best extent.
TrueToSelf wrote:

Thank you for the information. When it comes to religion, I'm more a man of my own belief, such as that there's no one true God nor one true Devil.

The statement still stands the same, becoming a vampire would be severely limiting to me at a principle level. The effects of vampirism such as telekinesis, immortality, superhuman strength and endurance are all tempting but I believe a majority of the effects should be possible to recreate via other means. With Lilith's guidance these would very likely be possible to achieve, though then it only stands if she's willing to help me seek my own path or stubbornly only offer one, which honestly would give a very bad impression of the mother of night to me.

Though you didn't answer about the soul, but I can understand if your knowledge on this is lacking.

As for knowledge on Lilith, the only thing I know to some certainty is that she must have achieved a great mastery in the arts of magick; creating the vampire-kind doesn't come easy. Based on this I have concluded that she'd be an amazing mentor. And yes, I'd show her proper respect, honor my word to my best extent.

The truth is that I do not know. I would think since religion is allowed to be kept, your soul is not forfeit to whatever god turns you unless that is the deal struck with them. My apologies for not adding that in, I forgot~

I really hope you find what you're looking for
As Ukena said, very valid points and a clear, well thought out argument.

First off, I'd like to point out that if you have no desire to become a vampire then you'd do best to steer clear of that ritual

The notion of ''Selling your soul'' has been hideously corrupted by media, most by Hollywood. Firstly, you need to forget everything you've heard about the so called ''selling your soul'' from sources such as: comic books, movies, TV shows, etc. It is clear to me that your views are based of such things. But this is nothing to be ashamed of as corrupted information and lies are spread far and wide in our current world.

You do not 'TRADE'' your soul, but rather you DEDICATE it to like you said, for arguments sake, Lilith.

Now, you dedicate your soul to Lilith, but you still OWN your soul. You do not ''give it away' 'Giving your soul away is pop-culture bullshit designed to scare people away from true power. The most basic and simple way I can think of explaining this is a Minor under the guidance of a Legal guardian untill that child turns of age.

The soul IS power. Your soul remains with you forever. If a physical person would, somehow, give their soul to someone then this means that person is now dead. Which is what catholic people do in that filth they call religion and end up with their souls used literally as batteries...

Peoples souls reincarnate into their own bloodline via physical bodies. As long as your physical body is alive, the soul remains in the body. Simply put, should you die in this lifetime, you will be reborn through your kids or grand-grand-kids. There is not a specific amount of time it takes for people to reincarnate. As the person would have to deal with their personal issues, if any, before moving on. You'd understand how most people would be pretty bummed out to be dead.

What if you don't have kids, I hear you ask? Should you die then, you will be reincarnated through the kids of your brother/sister. - Don't have any siblings? There is for sure SOMEONE in your family tree, who has kids, and therefore your personal bloodline goes on.

What if your entire family tree is dead and you die? (which is exactly what the people in power in The Middle Ages did. They kiled off entire family trees of spiritually powerful people who would threaten their agenda) then you will have a more difficult time reincarnating if at all. Though it's been stated that the Gods can temporarily put your soul in another bloodline so you can start your own bloodline again. Don't quote me on that last part though..

The corruption with this? Look no further then the phrase ''YOLO'' (you only live once)

So now with that corruption people don't giva a damn about the planet, live without considering about their next lives, because: ''Who cares? You only live once anyway, right?'' No...

If these statements about reincarnation do not make sense to you, then I suggest you look no further than Nature. What happens in Autumn? Leaves fall, trees 'die'. Now what happens in Spring? Flowers bloom, etc etc. And as we all learned as children:

--
Water can be in the atmosphere, on land, in the ocean and even underground. It gets used over and over and over again through what is called the water cycle. In this cycle water changes from liquid, solid and gas (which is water vapor).
Water vapor then gets into the atmosphere through a process called evaporation. This then turns the water that is at the top of oceans, rivers and lakes into water vapor in the atmosphere using energy from the sun. This vapor can also form snow and ice too.
The water vapor rises in the atmosphere and there it cools down and forms tiny water droplets through something called condensation. These then turn into clouds. When they all combine together, they grow bigger and are too heavy to stay up there in the air. This is when they will fall to the ground as rain, or maybe snow or hail by gravity

The above info about rain was copied from: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
--

Reincarnation exists in nature and humans are a part of Nature.

The soul is also tied to gender and race. If you are born a White man, then you will be a white man for as long as your soul exists, which is meant to be forever as designed by The Gods. We are literally Children of The Gods..

Now this is where the bastards come and start corrupting again.

What happens if, let's say, A white man has a child with a woman of Asian decent? Congratulations, you can no longer reincarnate into your bloodline as soul is tied to race and since the child of the multi-race couple is not either of White nor Asian decent then you, as a white man, cannot reincarnate into that bloodline again.

This is why you see so many multi-cultural relationships in TV and movies pushing this. These act as brainwashing to tell people that ''It's okay.'' which its not. This is also the reason of the forced immigration going on at Europe at right now. To literally make everyone as mixed race as possible so no one alive now could reincarnate again. Since, eventually, if race mixing prevails, there will be no more 'single race' people on the planet as everyone would then be mixed. They also corrupt further by stating: ''Humanity is already mixed, so go ahead and damn yourself further.''

Hell, if all people were in contact with The Gods and worked WITH the forces of nature instead of against it, each race would probably have their own planet to advance on by now.

Multiculturalism simply has not, does not and will never work. Just look at America and the race war between the Whites and Blacks. Then you have people come and shout ''RACIST!!!!'' but is it?

Is it racist for every race to, eventually, have their own planet or such? To live among their own people , working together with the other races to bring collective advancement to all. Ask yourself.. is that really racist?
No race wars, no discrimination based upon race, different wonderful cultures and wonders and art and music. Yeah... racist.

Because information and knowledge has been stolen from humanity or corrupted. Even the simple fact that is: ''Everything that is Spiritual can be explained by science.'' In a perfect world Spirituality and Science walk hand-in-hand.

For example, the Aura can be scientifically explained as the persons Electro-Magnetic field. This is also around every object as well as living being. The stronger your Aura/Electro-Magnetic field. The stronger your immune system and therefore your health. We would be so far in advancement with science if it weren't for corruption. Just look at the burning of the Library of Alexandria for ONE example of this, which was not burned down ''by accident'' but rather a deliberate attempt to destroy humanity's access to knowledge. Knowledge that couldn't be destroyed was corrupted instead.

This wide spread corruption states that: ''Magic can't be explained, get used to it.''

Back to the topic of dedication..

Dedication, to water it down, simply means getting in contact with the ancient ones. Doing so, you are placed under The Gods' protection from more nefarious entities in this universe who wouldn't think twice to impale you on a stick, light you on fire and slowly skin you alive. I mean this quite literally...These same entities that have corrupted so much of humanities past, murdered, stolen and killed just to keep their power and push this corruption on a daily basis.

Now that, for the sake of the argument, you have dedicated your soul, you can start to advance spiritually. As at the moment of dedication your soul gets a 'jump start' so to say. And then can gradually start generating your own energies. People naturally, of course, already generate these energies, but upon dedication and WORKING on yourself. (Take note, working. Meaning you have to actually put effort and time into this) You will become more powerful over time. There also literally are no limits to how powerful you can become.

Can you advance without dedication? Sure.. but you cannot advance past a certain point and are more vulnerable to those nefarious entities I mentioned. You need to dedicate to advance in any significant way. In The Nosferatu Pact on this website also. You dedicate yourself. NOT selling yourself into slavery.

Dedication is permanent, and everlasting. You cannot go back once you do so only forward. Think of it like an everlasting contract with an employer. But instead of this employer screwing you over time and time again, actually helps you advance and achieve greatness in ALL aspects of your life.

SHOULD you die somehow whilst dedicated, you are escorted into a ''safe house'' let's say for simplicity's sake. This safe house is what Hell really is. Not a ''lake of fire'' as the filth state.

Your energies are kept up there by The Gods (in this argument Lilith just to keep it as simple as possible for you) so you do not stagnate, which is what many people nowadays do due to lack of knowledge. They just aimlessly dwell The Astral, most not even knowing that their dead and because they are without the protection of The Gods, anyone can come and mess with you. But do not fret, The Gods DO protect those who are not dedicated. Just because you are not presently dedicated, doesn't mean you are abandoned. The Gods can just protect you more effectively if you've dedicated your soul and since humanity is of The Gods anyway, there is no reason to not dedicate. Is it so evil to go back to your roots?

You NEED a physical body to advance spiritually. If you do not, your soul will eventually die. Many people today do not work on their soul, which is the equivalent of not eating and starving to death. So eventually the soul gets so weak that it simply dissipates into nothing.

This is nowadays twisted into something evil: ''Oooh, if you dedicate you will be a slave.'' but if one was to look at the current programmes gong around today (bible) one would see that their so called 'religion' is the definition of being a slave.

Do this or you suffer. Do not have sex untill the church gives you the go ahead or you suffer, etc. They just project everything that THEY THEMSELVES DO onto Demons and The Gods and Goddesses.

Look at the past, way back. You would see the truth. In The Golden Age of humanity, people worked directly with The Gods who were also called as Demons. Many Demons also are people throughout history who achieved perfection with the help of The Gods and are now helping humanity themselves in their own way.

You can see this so blatantly even in Wikipedia, for crying out loud!: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Daemon comes from the Ancient Greek word δαίμων, which originally referred to a lesser deity or guiding spirit.

Daimons were possibly seen as the souls of men of the golden age acting as tutelary deities  (Guardians)
--

You are right in your assumption of ancient texts. Most have been corrupted by the few who would keep your average guy/gal eating dirt and in slavery whilst eating like a king themselves.
--

Also a bit about possession...

Possession is bullshit also designed to scare people away from their gods. Gods and Goddesses / Demons do not possess people. As stated, they are GUARDIANS and PROTECTORS. Unlike the thought-form filthy angels, who's main programming is to wreak havoc.. All angels are LITERALLY programs, created by those that corrupt. They are like computer programes to steal people's energies and screw them over.

Indeed, Lilith, like other Goddesses and Gods, are from the constellation of Orion. The original creators and Gods of humanity. With the end-goal of making humanity perfect. Why? Not to make human slaves, which is another big corruption and what the abrahamic religions themselves do!

But so humans can live and be happy. With The Gods helping and advancing humanity. still to this very day.

This is in historical texts. ''Man lived as gods.'' and The Ancient Greeks stating that they worked directly with The Gods. Nowadays people, who are without knowledge, see these things as metaphorical.

There is no omnipotent all-powerful entity, sitting on the clouds, watching everything you do of every second of every day, doing that for EVERY person on the planet and should you ever disobey that entity, then you best be ready so get a storm of destruction upon yourself. Ridiculous..

Of course, there are some other bastards out there  that don't like that The Gods helped humanity  and guided them. Thus, a war started. This was tens of thousands of years ago. A war that rages on to this very day. The clues are all around in news, media, ''culture'' if you know what to look for

The Gods and Goddesses CREATED humanity with VERY advanced scientific and spiritual knowledge. Among them was Lilith. We are literally The Children of The Gods. Why on Earth would any of them resort to ''barbaric methods''  because of lack of knowledge? That would be the same as a rocket scientist beating up a 5 year old for not knowing advanced physics.

'One entities ego'' and ''slavery'' is precisely what has been corrupted and one would have to fix that mindset in order to see clearly. Becoming a vampire would not make all your advancements Lilith's nor would it ''demean'' your humanity. Another major corruption. Mostly propagated, again, by Hollywood. The Gods are TEACHERS and GUIDES. Ask yourself this to clear it up... Do you high school teachers or parents who raised you own all of your achievements? If you dedicate yourself to The Gods, you are not and will never be their ''slave'' nor will they ''own'' your accomplishments.

If I may insert a some personal advice on this, that helped me way back when I was starting..

All information about demons, gods, angels, entities you have gotten from: The bible, ALL movies and ALL TV shows, every piece of fiction literature IS FALSE. Throw these out of your mind, they are nothing but corruptions. Everything you've 'learned' thus far in your life about these subjects is  99,9% corrupted. With this revelation, you are like a pre-schooler, you got to re-learn all you thought was true. It's not desirable, that is true, but that's the way it is.
--

Vampirism is just one way of achieving immortality and yes, telekinesis, spiritual abilities, all of that is achievable without it. Vampirism is just ONE WAY to go. Still, same Gods, different eras, different names.

If you were to do the ritual and succeed, you would not be living on a leash as a slave. You see, that is exactly what the current ''religions'' of our world do cough The Bibla/Koran cough.

Rant...

The abrahamic religions just project everything they themselves are to the gods and make them into abominations in their works of fiction. All of their quadrillion of rules. And then you have people coming in stating they know everything, they are SO knowledgable, because they saw ''The exorcist'' on DVD and now know 100% the truth. All upon their high horse self-appointed masters of the universe.

Rant over...

No one, who knows the truth about things will be offended at what you posted here. That is unless, you go on a spouting rampage stating things you THINK are true as true, whereas you've never worked on spirituality a day in your life. There have been quite a few people acting like this. Not saying you are one of them, simply giving some insight of what has happened.

Also do well to remember that no one, not The Gods nor any-one else owes you anything. They do not exist to serve you. This has been said so many times, over and over. There have been so many people going to The Gods with the mindset of: ''Alright, now do everything for me, I am you master.''  Thinking that they get get all, without laboring a day in a spiritual way.

You do not go to a field that has all sorts of food growing there: potatoes, cabbages, strawberries, and demand that you must now have these things. Instead, what you do is you plant your own potatoes, cabbages and strawberries.

These people ended up with a kick to their bottom from reality, as this is another corruption pushed by Hollywood. That – somehow – humans can bind Demons to their own will so that Demons exist merely to serve humans... So keep that in mind.

What happened to these kind of people? Well, some smart ones came to their senses and started to look at things LOGICALLY. These people, of course, are currently advancing

While some others clung onto their own pathetic delusions of grandeur. A sad truth, you cannot save everyone and there are indeed some people in this world that are too far lost due to the corruption.

It is natural to ask questions. We all start out with some degree of delusions, this is not our fault, though we simply have to eventually choose: do we accept reality as it is or do we get lost in our own fantasy land?

May you find an answer to all your inquiries.
As I said, this ritual in question peaks my interest due to the end goal of meeting Lilith, as said in the post: "She was the first vampire and only those who are lucky enough are turned by her."

I assumed that becoming a vampire through this ritual would be something of a personal bonus, but nonetheless I kept that in mind and had to accept that if this ritual is no-go then I'd have to find another. The main problem of invocation/visitation rituals is that the majority of them require more than one participant and I'd like to keep the personnel needed for the ritual at one (in other words, just me) to ensure there's minimal room of error and after success there wouldn't be as many to spread rumors about the event, the last thing I need is a cult around worshiping or hating/hunting me due to the lack of knowledge or envy or whatever.

PersistenceIsKey wrote:

Vampirism is just one way of achieving immortality and yes, telekinesis, spiritual abilities, all of that is achievable without it. Vampirism is just ONE WAY to go. Still, same Gods, different eras, different names.

If you were to do the ritual and succeed, you would not be living on a leash as a slave. You see, that is exactly what the current ''religions'' of our world do cough The Bibla/Koran cough.

As I said, I personally feel it limiting and as a set path instead of purely my own. The choice of becoming a vampire isn't for me, but I do not discourage anyone else from seeking that path.

Now to answer some of the arguments in your post...

I have little interest in forcing other entities into submission to fulfill my own agenda, if anything in the long run I would directly just destroy any hypothetical entity that wishes harm upon innocents, human or higher. Doesn't matter, one who thrives on chaos without true purpose or contribution to any real good deserves nothing but oblivion.

As it comes to Hollywood, I'm not going to touch much of what you said because I don't wish to start a war in this thread... But my 'misconception' comes mostly from testimonies of rituals that tell details about entities entering their lives, causing harm and distress to the people around them. If there indeed are higher beings, then it is by no means impossible that there are hundreds if not thousands of entities just waiting for a chance to perform their own deeds when the moment presents itself.

Quote :

Dedication is permanent, and everlasting. You cannot go back once you do so only forward. Think of it like an everlasting contract with an employer. But instead of this employer screwing you over time and time again, actually helps you advance and achieve greatness in ALL aspects of your life.

This explanation despite what you said before that, makes it seem that one does indeed become tethered to the entity in question. Or then you're pointing out that once one begins to thread into the paths of mystic cannot turn back and return to 'normality', which I completely agree on. If it would be possible to elaborate on this without diverging into topics that have very loose connections to this; that would be great. I don't agree with the mass religions of today either way, so you can rest assured that I don't intend to take their opinions or views into this with more than a grain of salt and a heavy dose of skepticism (both which might actually mean the same thing, not sure since English is not my native tongue.).

(>Partially unrelated>) It feels new and weird to actually talk about these things... Refreshing, really. That if anything makes this whole thread worthwhile to me.
So you wish to do the ritual which aims for vampiric transformation to seek guidance from Lilith for your personal goal? It is not like I disagree with you but when talking about options, have you ever tried different rituals before?
darkdiela5 wrote:
So you wish to do the ritual which aims for vampiric transformation to seek guidance from Lilith for your personal goal? It is not like I disagree with you but when talking about options, have you ever tried different rituals before?

The only ritual which I have found that directly deals with summoning or visiting Lilith requires five people and a priestess, due to time constraints and lack of any concrete directories to such the results of finding any others has been fruitless. And as it goes for the ritual posted in above, it wasn't made completely clear if the ritual in question was wholly for becoming a vampire or just visitation. If one actually comes into contact with Lilith through this ritual, then it shouldn't be at all impossible to speak about options with her during aforementioned visitation unless it is a completely automated process.

As it goes for other rituals, the plethora of them have very vague roots and true show of potential yet I seek something that is on the extreme end of things. The only rituals I have shown interest are the ones that deal in visitation, invocation and summoning. I've also perused the vampire rituals out of curiosity but without real need to perform them.
Invocation and Evocation rituals by no means REQUIRE  multiple participants nor do they REQUIRE any sort of ingredients. You dress up in black/red for The Nosferatu Pact, for example. For the same reason, you don't show up at a wedding in your underwear... Respect and Honor.

The new-age idiots come in with their 7,000 needed ingredients for a spell and a knife forged over an active volcano under the winter moonlight... It just seems they make this crap up as they go on, to be honest.. Again, many TV shows and, like said, The New-Age movement push this ''ingredients needed for spells'' nonsense. So people end up buying ''rare'' ingredients for ''spells'' that in the end do not even work. Whereas all they needed from the beginning, was only themselves.

The only thing you NEED in order to succeed in any sort of spiritual working is you own soul, which you already have. As it's been stated, the tools themselves (athame knives, etc) are only that. They are there solely  to help you focus better or visualize better.  The success and potency of a working depends on the power of your own soul, which you can increase with certain and constant meditations, not on any plant that only grows in the jungle two times a year.

Advanced practitioners don't even need to do any formal rituals for getting into contact with The Gods. If one is open enough, meaning if your spiritual senses are active and empowered, then just focusing on the being you want to make contact with works. Though one must remember that The Gods and Goddesses do not exist only to be summoned. They're their own beings with their own things that need to be done and there is a war going on, so any pointless summoning would only be that. That shouldn't discourage you, though.

Sadly, my friend, there is no YOUR OWN path. There is only a path with various routes to go through it. The path is the tree trunk and the routes are the branches (just to give you a visual representation of what I mean.) You walk the ''predetermined path'' yes, but you are free to do whatever you want on it.

Wanting to 'create' your own path is like denying The Periodic Table, thinking you can make your own elements. No.. Instead you ''play by the rules'' of the periodic table, so to say. You are free to combine whatever chemical elements and create whatever chemical reactions you choose. You can experiment and find your own ways to do things as everyone is different. A way of doing things spiritually that work for one may not work for others. You can maybe even discover new elements and add to the table, yes, though you can't create your own Periodic Table.

This would also be like stating to yourself: ''Gravity doesn't exist!'' and jumping off a skyscraper. Guess what, you're going to end up splat on the ground no matter how much you believed in your statement...

--
Spirituality, like science, has it's own 'rules' so to say. Although in a much wider range and in a way less literal meaning, if that makes sense. Try not to take this very literally. Science and Spirituality do work, in a perfect world, hand in hand, but they do not function identically. I just say Spiritual ''laws'' to make it understandable for you. It is not to be taken literally.

This is also quite important with spiritual knowledge, most has been destroyed or corrupted. That does not mean, there aren't any true sources left. True spiritual knowledge that has survived untill today uses a lot of allegories. For example, The Underworld is the Base Chakra.
With corruption, people started to take spiritual knowledge as literally as possible and therefore they do not make any sort of advancement.
--

...With scientific knowledge you can create fire: By rubbing two sticks together for long enough; You can create fire by using the sun and a magnifying glass, shining it on some dry leaves to set them ablaze; You can create fire by lighting a match.

You can manipulate with fire: Creating swords/knives in a forge; Cook food in an oven.

What you cannot do, however, is ''create your own fire'' Fire exits whether you accept it or not. It is created by nature.

As said before, Vampirism is not the only way to achieve spiritual power. ''Darkness is light turned inside out.'' Different sides of the same coin. Not at war with each other as pop-culture would have you believe. Like day-time and night-time, each have their uses. Neither is ''evil'' or ''wrong'' in a sense. They just are. Both have their own ''ecosystems'' and are different ways of dealing with things.

Just as darkdiela5 stated, The specific ritual that you have concern with is for turning ones-self into a vampire. If you desire to get in contact with The Gods/Goddesses, there are other ways to do so.

About your misconception as you put it. You say other people have testified on what the Demons are really like and have gotten themselves harmed, but let me ask you this.

How do you know AND how to the people themselves know that when they were Invoking/Evoking those beings, were really dealing with Demons?

I can just as easily put sand from the beach in a glass bottle and state it is gold flakes from Narnia, selling it for 10,000$. That doesn't make it any more true. Now you can put this in the context of summoning rituals.

All of the so called ''Demon summoning rituals'' you find in books at Walmart or something, widespread grimoires of what are considered ''legit'' and always have a crazy high price are actually teaching people to summon to themselves entities that are looking out to wreak havoc, destroy and drive the participants insane. A good example of this is people Invoking 'Angelic' beings. People who Invoke/Evoke angels get hurt.

Then in hindsight, they state that ''They didn't know.'' Well, friend, if you didn't know what you were dealing with, maybe the smart thing to do would have been, oh I don't know... LEARNING about these things first before blindly jumping into it?!

But I digress...

People who get themselves harmed from rituals think that they were dealing with Demons because the book the ritual was in said so, thus it MUST be true, right? Doing so, they fall further into lies.

--
I should also clear this up:

Invoke – Letting a being enter you and speak through you

Evoke – Summoning a being outside of your body to communicate with
--

Yes, when you dedicate you cannot return to ''normalcy'' as people like to say. Normalcy in today's world being about depression, self destruction and the like.

You dedicate, you jump from the ledge into the lake. You can't turn back mid-air can you? When you hit the water, the only things you can do then is either float around in the same place or get swimming to the other side. There isn't a way to get up to the ledge again, so you swim to the other side where greatness awaits.

The people on the shore shouting that the lake is evil, will kill you and one shouldn't even go near it can do so for as long as they wish, for that will be their own undoing.

(I know I use a lot of metaphors. I do so as these help me to best make my point)

I hope this cleared it up more for you.

Questions about Lilith and ritual(s). Answers needed

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: General Talk-
Jump to: