Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Do not forget to check the new sections in the forum and provide your feedback on the A-Z guide. Feedback and Requests - How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide

All the info about the "How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide" is now available at the link, How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide(Now Available)

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Number of visitors
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Sebastian

Charm Moonchild

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

Admin

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 124 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:56 pm

Share | 

Admirable (and yet concerning) work with the guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brian_Nosferatu

PostSubject: Admirable (and yet concerning) work with the guide   Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:37 pm

It's been a while since I last visited this forum. But upon a request of one my very close contact, I reviewed this whole "A|Z guide" on this forum. She recently received her copy and wanted my expert views on the rituals. To be quite honest, I am both surprised and concerned about this whole A|Z guide thing.

First of all, impressive work by the author whoever wrote this manuscript with such impressive details. And I'm also quite amazed by the number of ancient rituals you have provided in this single manuscript. I don't know about your sources, and how you got a hold of all these occult knowledge, but the work is magnificent, undoubtedly.

Second of all, to raise my concern, I have told this in the past, a dozen of times, and although I know I am in no position to question this forum, but helping people with their queries and guiding a handful of people once in a decade or so is one thing, but providing them a gem like this out in the open is another. I don't know how much you trust this community or the mortal world, but trust me there are many (most of the mortal populations, I should rather say), who would not think twice to abuse all the powers that these spells hold. I'm not sure why any immortal vampire, especially an elder, would bother at all to spend (or squander, would that even be appropriate?) his time to produce a manuscript like this. I, for one, am personally very concerned about how this is gonna change the ambiance  of the "other side", but trust me if you are planning to raise the numbers of immortal beings so recklessly, it might very well create a chaos. So maybe you might wanna think about that.

One more time, I accept that I am in no position to question, but as a very old member of this forum who has helped people before (in my own ways), I think your work is both applauding (from the views of a critic) and concerning (from the views of a few immortal communities).
But either ways, we are free to raise our feedbacks and let our voice be heard, so I am sure it shouldn't slight anyone's pride.

-
Regards,
Brian Sanders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: Admirable (and yet concerning) work with the guide   Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:46 am

I am sure the "other side" has their own ways and rules to keep things such as reckless newborn vamps and secrecy under control, although it still nice to hear in details from admin himself regarding the issue you brought here.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Admirable (and yet concerning) work with the guide   Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:47 am

Brian_Nosferatu wrote:
It's been a while since I last visited this forum. But upon a request of one my very close contact, I reviewed this whole "A|Z guide" on this forum. She recently received her copy and wanted my expert views on the rituals. To be quite honest, I am both surprised and concerned about this whole A|Z guide thing.

First of all, impressive work by the author whoever wrote this manuscript with such impressive details. And I'm also quite amazed by the number of ancient rituals you have provided in this single manuscript. I don't know about your sources, and how you got a hold of all these occult knowledge, but the work is magnificent, undoubtedly.

Second of all, to raise my concern, I have told this in the past, a dozen of times, and although I know I am in no position to question this forum, but helping people with their queries and guiding a handful of people once in a decade or so is one thing, but providing them a gem like this out in the open is another. I don't know how much you trust this community or the mortal world, but trust me there are many (most of the mortal populations, I should rather say), who would not think twice to abuse all the powers that these spells hold. I'm not sure why any immortal vampire, especially an elder, would bother at all to spend (or squander, would that even be appropriate?) his time to produce a manuscript like this. I, for one, am personally very concerned about how this is gonna change the ambiance  of the "other side", but trust me if you are planning to raise the numbers of immortal beings so recklessly, it might very well create a chaos. So maybe you might wanna think about that.

One more time, I accept that I am in no position to question, but as a very old member of this forum who has helped people before (in my own ways), I think your work is both applauding (from the views of a critic) and concerning (from the views of a few immortal communities).
But either ways, we are free to raise our feedbacks and let our voice be heard, so I am sure it shouldn't slight anyone's pride.

-
Regards,
Brian Sanders.

I would like to start off by Thanking you for your approach and this beneficial feedback on our Guide, also for your appreciation for our efforts is highly welcomed.
What we do here is for the aid of some individuals and not the entire mortal (human) race and we welcomed through out the years many new family (clan) members who encouraged us to keep on providing all the aid, help and support that leaded us into making this guide eventually.
Second of all I would like to highly thank the website moderators including Diela - Sebastian and the rest who never gave up and kept this website up and running.

Now to answer all your concerns one of the very strong reasons that we chose to make this guide a hardcover book version and not provide it in an ebook downloadable version and didn't provide it for the public was that before offering the purchase link to any member who requests to purchase the guide this member goes through a solid proof screening by us and trust me when I say we are capable of knowing of who is worth it to share this guide with and who we don't. We could have simply offered it for the public or made an ebook version or better yet offered the purchase link for the common and allowed whoever is interested to make the purchase.
But this is not the case here. This guide has a limited stock and it will only be provided to a very few chosen ones of whom we guarantee (using our own methods) that he is worth it and deserves it.
Therefor rest assured about all concerns and I highly appreciate your positive feedback and useful criticism. I am also very glad you find this manuscript of such a high informative value.

Blessed be,
Jake Carlson
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wamphryshadows.free-forums.us
Brian_Nosferatu

PostSubject: Re:   Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:28 am

Admin wrote:
Brian_Nosferatu wrote:

-
Regards,
Brian Sanders.

I would like to start off by Thanking you for your approach and this beneficial feedback on our Guide, also for your appreciation for our efforts is highly welcomed.
What we do here is for the aid of some individuals and not the entire mortal (human) race and we welcomed through out the years many new family (clan) members who encouraged us to keep on providing all the aid, help and support that leaded us into making this guide eventually.
Second of all I would like to highly thank the website moderators including Diela - Sebastian and the rest who never gave up and kept this website up and running.

Now to answer all your concerns one of the very strong reasons that we chose to make this guide a hardcover book version and not provide it in an ebook downloadable version and didn't provide it for the public was that before offering the purchase link to any member who requests to purchase the guide this member goes through a solid proof screening by us and trust me when I say we are capable of knowing of who is worth it to share this guide with and who we don't. We could have simply offered it for the public or made an ebook version or better yet offered the purchase link for the common and allowed whoever is interested to make the purchase.
But this is not the case here. This guide has a limited stock and it will only be provided to a very few chosen ones of whom we guarantee (using our own methods) that he is worth it and deserves it.
Therefor rest assured about all concerns and I highly appreciate your positive feedback and useful criticism. I am also very glad you find this manuscript of such a high informative value.

Blessed be,
Jake Carlson

I'm glad that you are being cautious Jake. We know that every coven is free to make any decision regarding their own area. Our clan is only concerned because we all know that the last few wars among the vampires have left the species at the brink of extinction. Not a lot of covens are left. After incurring so much damage, we have salvaged a few groups together and started our own underground coven to keep our bloodlines alive. Since we are limited in numbers, we cannot risk to expose our clan in the middle another war and eventually risk the extermination of our entire bloodline. Until we can get our numbers back, we would like to stay out of any such conflict. I hope you understand.

I just wanted to remind you that in order to create a number of newborns, you will need quite a few mentors to guide them properly, if you are planning to keep the newborns in "discipline"". I am not sure whether you have thought something of it yet, but as a part of the vampire community, we needed to raise our concern.

Our clan wishes you the very best on your quest. I hope you figure something out and keep this upcoming "uproar" under restraints.

Regards,
Brian Sanders
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detralmus

PostSubject: .:.   Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:36 pm

I don't want to waste the coming fullmoon.
~Couldn't i just perform the nosferatupact
and would (maybe)receive the guide not long after? (like 1-2 weeks)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uktena

PostSubject: Re: Admirable (and yet concerning) work with the guide   Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:48 pm

I'd still wait D. Patience is a virtue, after all.

Besides, a little waiting now could turn into centuries of enjoying a new existence. Or until you get your heart or brains blown out- I imagine there is violence between vampires, hence the wars that have been spoken of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detralmus

PostSubject: .:.    Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:01 pm

We will see if anything happens.

We will see.

Good luck, us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Admirable (and yet concerning) work with the guide   Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:03 am

Detralmus wrote:
We will see if anything happens.

We will see.

Good luck, us.

Kindly,

Anyone one who did not receive their tracking details please contact me on forums private messages or my personal email at n666-satan-666n@hotmail.com
providing you name on the purchase and address please.

Best Regards,
Jake Carlson
Back to top Go down
Detralmus

PostSubject: ---   Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:15 pm

Rolling Eyes ...its not that i'm reading that the first time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Admirable (and yet concerning) work with the guide   Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:33 pm

Detralmus wrote:
Rolling Eyes ...its not that i'm reading that the first time.

I am the owner of this website all the info with me have you made the purchase yet? If yes and did not receive your traking details email please
Back to top Go down
Detralmus

PostSubject: .:.   Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:49 pm

All i hear is that this guy has issues, and the silence of another.

The purchase was made at march 13th

But i try to stay calm. If nothing arrives then i make use of paypal's buyer protection, and gotta find other ways to modify my vessel.

Either way:   Can a vampire use fluid gold? Dragonsblood?
For obvious reasons could the use of it become vital for the creation of a superior vessel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: Re:   Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:06 am

Detralmus wrote:
All i hear is that this guy has issues, and the silence of another.

The purchase was made at march 13th

But i try to stay calm. If nothing arrives then i make use of paypal's buyer protection, and gotta find other ways to modify my vessel.

Either way:   Can a vampire use fluid gold? Dragonsblood?
For obvious reasons could the use of it become vital for the creation of a superior vessel.

“Buyer’s protection”? Are you serious right now, Detralmus? Are you fucking kidding us for real? Is this a threat? You know from the very first day we have been enduring your bullshit but we held our patience because we knew that we took a little setback with all the delays from our side and trust me you are not the only one who has been waiting and complaining and we get it that we deserve all of your contempt; but threatening us, that is something you will never come back from because this is the lowest we will allow you to go. DO YOU REALLY THINK WE ARE HERE TO MAKE PROFIT OUT OF SELLING BOOKS IN OUR COMMUNITY!? Do you really think we are exploiting you for your petty currency? You have no idea what we are doing here and you never will because people like you are the reason that human kind has always been secluded from our world, you are the reason that our kind detest the very idea of helping people towards spiritual development, people like you are a disgrace to your own kind, you are a sickness that spreads and corrupts your own soul and then slowly eats away everything that comes in the vicinity. People like you are not only a disgrace to your very existence, but alsoare the reason for the downfall of other humans who deserve a lot better than you, but suffer because of your actions. Do you really think WE OWE YOU ANYTHING? We don’t owe you one single shit and not one single penny. We have REFUNDED ALL YOUR UNWORTHY AMOUNT back to your Paypal account, and here is the receipt,

So, you can shove your money back down your throat and for once in your life SHUT THE FUCK UP! You have no idea how this all works. Immortality is not about sitting on your porch, enjoying a glass full of blood and soaking moonlight all night long. We have our own lives, our own businesses, our own coven issues to address, and our own threats from the external world which you don’t know shit about. We handle all that everyday for most part of our lives and still salvage enough time out of our schedule to reach out to our community and help them out. People in our coven have been working day and night for more than 20 hours everyday since the past couple of months to deal with all this guide distribution thing. But what the fuck would you know! You live in an ignorant world behind your computer writing all those poetic bullshit and complaining and whining and that is all you do.

Just to remind you one more time that we already claimed in our Selly page that the shipment time is 10-21 business days, BUSINESS DAYS! Do you even know what the fuck that means? So, from the second day you have been complaining about one thing or the other and just in the middle of all this you start threatening us. Are you kidding us right now? You keep talking about honor and virtue and patience, but you possess none of those skills.
You know this whole guide took years of hard work to be published and our community has waited for more than one year to get a hold of this occult-gem and then you come out of the thin air only this very month and without a bit of waiting get lucky enough to be here around during the distribution of the guide but you still can’t hold your patience for 21 business days. Are you kidding us? Our community is build on trust and faith and we know we have let them down with all the delays in the past but even after dealing with our daily mess, we still strive to deliver the best. And our community understands us and still always keep their faith in us. This is the reason that no matter how many battles we fight, we always come back to them. Because we respect their faith in us and that is why we can gladly hear all their complains and grievances, if they have any, and can be held accountable for them. But who the fuck are you,again? A random guy out of no fucking where with his Shakespearean bullshit and annoying talks and complaints about everything. You don’t deserve anything, but still we kept our mouth shut and endured all of your crap because we couldn’t let our community down because of one whining brat. And now you have grown balls big enough to threaten us. If you were one among our old members, we would’ve taken all the blame because we might have crossed their patience, but who the fuck are you again? You can’t even hold your patience for 1 month and then you talk about honor and patience and all your bullshit.

And you are calling Jake “this guy”! A guy! Are you out of your mind right now? And funny thing is, this is not the first time you used your mocking claptraps with him. This is not your first scornful remark towards him. I have seen your messages you sent him and every time it is the same non-sense. Do you even know who the fuck he is? Nobody calls him that, don’t you dare call him that. He is not even handling any of this. All of your grievances and complaints should be addressed to us and not to him! He is a coven leader, a centenarian vampire, he is an elder, a mentor, a brother and everything you can’t even fathom with your feeble mind; but know this, he is not your another “guy” you can hurl your bullshits at and assault whenever you feel like it. He will not tolerate this and even before that, our coven will not tolerate anyone defaming him or insulting him.

If you do not want our help, then you can point yourself out of this community right fucking now. We are not pushing anyone or coercing anyone to be a part of this; everything is done out of free will, out of faith, and out of trust; and most of all this whole thing requires patience. If you cannot comply with all this, feel free to leave. We don’t owe you one thing.

You must know by now that PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE when it comes to immortality. If you cannot even hold patience for a few days, then I am afraid you don’t deserve the immortal dream. You will just be subjecting yourself to an eternal damnation along with risking the rest of our kinds.

So while you ponder over what you have just done, let me remind you again that now you have 24 hours to take any personal data you have left in your account or anything you want to salvage from here, because we are kicking you out of our community, we banish you right now and will block your email id and your IP address, and ensure that we never have to endure you again.
So, go back and surround yourself with all of your occult books filled with all the gibberish known to the mankind, which will never be able to help you achieve anything. You can bury yourself in your little library and watch the time striking you down, day by day as your mortal world would slowly fill with regrets.

Your very existence sickens us and is a disgrace to our community. We loathe beings like you and we detest you from the very core of your soul. It was my greatest mistake to give you a chance and allow you to pester us for days and waste our times. So, take your money and if you have any pride left, just get the fuck out of here. WE DON’T OWE YOU ANYTHING NOW!

-
Regards,
Sebastian Black
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detralmus

PostSubject: Why the end?   Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:02 pm

YOU GAVE ME NOTHING BUT PROMISES THAT YOU DIDN'T KEPT
AND NOW, I GET A PENALTY FOR THIS?

You are killing me, because of your incompetence??

I told you about the buyers protrection, to show that i'm NOT!!some needy rat,
who has only one option.

I'm not unworthy. But how do you know?

How do you know?

I lost faith in you, as you brought nothing but promises.

And because of those fake-looking pictures Matthew or a friend of him send to a friend of mine

~~~~I tried to believe you.

I have lost 1200 €uros to fake vampire blood sellers.

I have spend hundreds of euros for injections, which were too weak to boost my magic enough.

I have been manipulated by a fake vampire for *years*.

I have spend hundreds of euros for spells and items, that did nothing.

I have bought over 20 grimoires..

~~~~~~~~~~Why, why are you all, doing this to me?

Last edited by Detralmus on Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detralmus

PostSubject: Answer me.   Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:18 pm

Why?

After all this.

Now you know my story and reasons
-is there anything left you wanna know?

Forgive my sharp words prior.

Don't take back that gift, before i could touch it.
Do not do it.

Please... i wanna live please.
I couldn't see the truth, please.

Don't do this.
Don't do this to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detralmus

PostSubject: there was another reason   Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:26 pm

A friend, kept telling me that this was a trap.
~A even as i told her, that i have to try anyway, i felt the doubts swelling.

Please forgive me. Please.

Have the gods forsaken me? Or have i been alone the whole time?

Please don't do this to me.

I have been an asshole, but i don't deserve such penalty.

Please.. if you like, take all the money i have and a credit i would take..
i prefer to be in debt to the banks, instead of this.. please.
ANSWER ME PLEASE

Take my blood, take my money... but please, don't do this to me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: Re:   Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:47 pm

Detralmus wrote:
YOU GAVE ME NOTHING BUT PROMISES THAT YOU DIDN'T KEPT
AND NOW, I GET A PENALTY FOR THIS?

You are killing me, because of your incompetence??

I told you about the buyers protrection, to show that i'm NOT!!some needy rat,
who has only one option.

I'm not unworthy. But how do you know?

How do you know?

I lost faith in you, as you brought nothing but promises.

And because of those fake-looking pictures Matthew or a friend of him send to a friend of mine

you're really out of your mind, aren't you? after everything you still have balls to say all that. just because you were foolish, ignorant and blind enough to see the wrong from the right before in your life, it is not our fault; and when you get a chance at the truth, you treat it with such an irreverence.

DOUBTING IS ONE THING (which we can tolerate), BUT INSULTING IS ANOTHER (which you did).
Our kinds don't want your meaningless funds. You can very well drown yourself in them.

And we are not another money-grubbing parasites either, if you think you can buy us with your money, think again. We've been around in this world since back before your lineage even existed. If you think we need you more, I'm afraid you're foolish. This world is filled with billions of mortal souls, take a single fraction of people who dream about immortality, we would still have thousands and millions. So you better know your position in this.

13 hours and counting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: Re:   Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:24 am

The situation with Detralmus has been dealt with. After his apologies, the council decided to give him a second chance. Upon testing his 'loyalty' under some negotiable terms, he has been granted a second (and a final chance) to earn back his position in the community.
The matter is closed for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aseriel Krabat

PostSubject: Re: Admirable (and yet concerning) work with the guide   Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:41 am

wow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admirable (and yet concerning) work with the guide   

Back to top Go down

Admirable (and yet concerning) work with the guide
Page 1 of 1