Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Questions and Requests
Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:02 am by Sebastian

» FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY
Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:45 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» interview with a vampire
Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:58 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» vampires in brief...
Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:34 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» About immortal beings
Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:46 pm by whitefox

» turning into vampire
Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:53 am by Sebastian

» Things you MUST consider before summoning succubus
Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:02 pm by thejimy

» I've had several succubi and experiences... does nobody interest here?
Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:01 pm by thejimy

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:00 pm by Djkase

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon
 
Blasphemous
 
darkdiela5
 
Nightshade
 
Charm Moonchild
 
Sebastian
 
burningangel1
 
vampireloard
 
Torilei Denali
 
immortal vampire
 

Share | 
 

 Nature of Realiy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nicolai

avatar

Posts : 11
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2015-03-13
Age : 20
Location : Kingdoms of Flame

PostSubject: Nature of Realiy   Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:06 pm

What is Reality?

Quote:
‘’Did you ever have that feeling where you’re not sure if you are awake or dreaming’’
The matrix

WHEN you woke up this morning, you found the world largely as you left it. You were still you; the room in which you awoke was the same one you went to sleep in. The outside world had not been rearranged. History was unchanged and the future remained unknowable. In other words, you woke up to reality. But what is reality? The more we probe it, the harder it becomes to comprehend. How do you know if something is real or if something is not? If you can touch, hear, smell or observe it with all of your 5 senses, something is considered a real thing, a physical object, because based on our perception we can prove that it exist. I can prove to myself that this apple that I’m holding right now, is real. I can see its round shape, I can smell its natural odour, I can feel its shiny skin, and I can taste its fruity flavor by biting into it. So the conclusion would be that this apple is real, right? The truth is far more mysterious and shocking as you might think.
So let me ask you a question: How do you know if you are dreaming? When you go to sleep and you are finding yourself in a dream, you’re not conscious about the fact that you are actually dreaming. You are convinced that the things you see and what you are experiencing is taking place in so called real life. But the actual fact is that everything you see, hear and touch is only a projection of you, manifesting itself as the big apple tree down the road, or as the crowd of people that are walking across the street. The ground that your feet stand on, the air that your body breaths in and every single person that you talk to is just an illusion. You are everything single thing that you observe from an individual standpoint as your egoic self. You are the creator of your dreams, you are the God of your Universe. Even though everything might seem separate, in reality it is not. So let’s stay in that dream a little bit longer. There is not only one way to experience a dream there is multiple ways that you are able to engage in your dream world. You could go to sleep and be totally unconscious and as soon as you wake up it feels like you did not dream at all because you can’t remember a single thing. Or you could remember a few things but as the day continues on, you slowly start to lose the memory of it and only key points might stay in your mind. Then there is also a state of mind where you are actually aware that you are dreaming. There could be dog walking thrue a wall, objects levitating, flying fish or some sort of weird occurrence that will make you question the reality that you are currently in. Those situations can trigger an eye opening moment where the individual that is dreaming suddenly realises that they are making it all up and that they’re actually engaging with one of their dreams. This dream state is called a lucid dream. In a Lucid Dream everything that you can imagine will manifest itself instantly in front of you because there are no set rules or boundaries that can hold you down. You are the programmer of this world; you’re the one that is creating the codes and rules for your software to act upon the created world.

These particular experiences can be very mind opening or can put someone in a complete state of insanity because if one loses them self in there lucid dreams they no longer can decipher if they are actually dreaming, or if they’re awake, no longer is there any difference between being awake in real life or in a dream. The Realisation that everything we experience is just an illusion and that our lives are just another dream, is interconnected with the ultimate truth that ancient masters and civilisations came to understand way before our time. In the ancient traditions, it is known that the universe itself and everything in it, consist of energy that is vibrating at a specific frequency, creating the illusion of solidity.
For centuries now, humans have gazed at the stars and wondered how the universe developed into what it is today. It's been the subject of religious, philosophical, and scientific discussion and debate. One of the most famous and widely accepted models for the universe's development is the big bang theory. The Big bang theory states that the physical universe spiraled out of an unimaginably hot and dense single point called a singularity. Imagines from the Hubble space telescope show, that the universe is against all previous believes and statements’ actually expanding faster and faster as it grows out of the big bang. This knowledge brought forth a big change in the way physics looked upon our physical dimension. Somehow there is more mass in the universe then previously predicted. Accounting for the missing mass it is now said that the universe consist of only 4% atomic matter, what we experience as physical reality. 23% is dark matter and 73% is dark energy. Those numbers may vary and can be updated any time, since there is no absolute mathematical calculation that is proving the exact amount of these predictions. So what humans previous thought of empty space is actually not empty at all but an invisible nervous system, that is connecting all things as it is running through everything in the universe. Ancient Teachers and spiritual masters taught: “Nada Prama”, everything is sound, everything is vibration. In the beginning was the Logos, the word of god, and as god spoke the word came from him because he is the word. The vibratory field is at the core of all true spiritual experience and scientific investigation. This field of energy can be tapped into and is practiced by Saints, gurus, magicians, mystics, shamans and many other spiritual practitioners. To be able to tap into this vibratory field one has to look inside, into their inner world in order to observe it. This vibratory field has been called akasha, the memory of God, the primordial OM, the universal etheric field, the matrix and more than 1000 other names trough out history.
The holographic matrix can be explained with the metaphor of indras jewelled net, that was first introduced by Mahajan Buddhism in the third century. This ancient Vedic teaching illustrates how the fabric of the universe is woven together and acts a symbolic understanding for the holographic nature of reality. So to clarify the image of Indras jewelled net, we need to imagine a spider web that extends into all dimensions, into all directions and into every corner of existence. This multidimensional spider web is made out of water drops, and each water drop has the reflection of all the other water droplets, and in each reflected water trop you will find the reflection of all the other reflected water droplets, the entire web reflects itself into infinity. So if one of the water droplets goes through a change and gets marked with a black dot for example, this black dot will appear in every other droplet on the web. This means that there is no distinction between one drop and all the other droplets, they’re one and the same. This old metaphoric teaching can be seen as an understanding for our holographic reality as each particle in the matrix contains the information of all the other particles. There is no difference between the macrocosm and the microcosm; everything is a reduced sized copy of the bigger picture. Everything that is above is the same as below that’s why anything that exist in the universe can be measured on a geometric scale. One modern day concept that can help us conceptualize the Idea of the sacred geometry are fractals. Fractals are infinitely complex patterns that are self-similar across different scales. They are created by repeating a simple process over and over in an ongoing feedback loop as there is no end to it. You can see the fractal patterns all around you in nature and they are also interconnected with the flower of Life. what we will go into more deeply in another lesson. Fractals can also be mathematically reproduced to visualize the patterns in nature. Advances in computer science in the 1980 allowed us to mathematically reproduce Fractals by visualizing the patters on a computerscreen. When these certain mathematical equations are repeated they produce an unending array of changing geometrical forms with in a limited frame work. In their limitations lies the answer for their infinite complexity as they possess the seed and ability to recreated the whole picture into infinity.
The nature of fractal patterns is totally chaotic in its natural state, yet we can form order out of this chaos by locking the particles into a thing. When we stop to see the bigger picture and only concentrate on a single spot, we are creating it. By labeling something, we create it. If you call me a name and give me attributes based on your perception, you negate everything else that I am and nullify everything that I could be, but at the same time you are creating me, seeing me the way you want me to see and shaping me in your image. You lock the particle into being a thing by pinning it down, naming it, but at the same time you are creating it, as you defy it to exist. When we look at the world we try to see patterns in the bigger picture of live, but the actual fact is that the things you see are just interpretation made by your brain. For example: When you look out of the window, you think that you see an image with your eyes, as this is the way that you have been taught to think. However, in reality this is not how it works at all, because you do not see the world with your eyes, you see the image created in your brains. This is not a prediction, nor a philosophical speculation, but the scientific truth. This concept can be better understood when we realize how the visual system operates. Your eye is responsible for transforming light into an electric signal by means of the cells in the retina. This electrical signal reaches the sight center in the brain creating the vision you see when you look out of the window. In other words, the sights you see are created in your brain.
The same thing applies for all the other senses to. When we touch something with our hands for example, we are not really touching that object at all. A chemical bond is formed between atoms in a constant state of motion, but these atoms never actually “touch” one another. In physical terms, therefore, we have never really touched anything, we only think we have. As a result of this illusory sense of touch, the atoms in our hands vibrate and initiate an electrical current that then moves towards the touch center in our brains where it is “interpreted” by its arrival.
If you want to comprehend a fractal with your senses, you have to limit its movement, as all energy in the universe is neutral, timeless and dimensionless. Our creativity and the ability of pattern recognition, is the link to the micro and the macrocosm, the timeless world of waves, and the solid world of things. You will never be able though, to see existence in its full totality as it is made out of layer upon layer. The human construct of time creates the illusion of solid things as everything is always in movement. The universe itself and everything in it, consist of energy that is vibrating at a specific frequency. Reality can be seen as a series of frames in a holographic movie theatre, moving quickly in order to create the illusion of continuity. When consciousness becomes perfectly still, the illusion is understood, because it is consciousness itself that drives the illusion forward. This is why people speak of achieving enlightenment when they’re practicing meditation and other spiritual techniques that will bring them into a state of higher consciousness, realizing the oneness of all things. All experience, past present and future exist now and always, everything is interconnected with the vibratory source, Nada Prama, the word of God is God, the artist and the art are inseparable
All things arise from the same field of matrix, creating subatomic particles, stars, planets, galaxies and all life. In the ancient traditions it has always bin known that everything possess spirit, there is one field, one consciousness that is moving through all. This Field is not separate from you, but it is happening through you; it is happening as you, we are the eyes which creation sees itself from an individual standpoint. When you wake from a dream, you realize that everything in that dream was you, the same consciousness looking out of every eye and out of every particle. The so called real life is no different, you are everything single thing that you observe from an individual standpoint as your egoic self. You are the creator of the world around you, you are the God of your Universe. As soon as you come to understand this wisdom, you will realise that there in nothing that can hold you down, there are no boundaries, because you are a living God!

- Nicolai
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouroboros

avatar

Posts : 24
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2015-06-26
Age : 29
Location : New England

PostSubject: Re: Nature of Realiy   Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:06 pm

Wonderful explanation! This is how I have come to view things as well, but you explained it very artfully.

Thank you for this great read.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PersistenceIsKey



Posts : 28
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2015-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Nature of Realiy   Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:05 pm

This is classical example of the New Age concept, which was created to keep humanity spiritually ignorant by throwing in shards on truth whilst drowning it all in lies.

This senseless prabble of sacred geometry and the flower of life. Weaving together all this, raising more questions than answers or just not even giving and answer. Leaving it to be a riddle, so to say. To give an example from this very post:
Nicolai wrote:
it is now said that the universe consist of only 4% atomic matter, what we experience as physical reality. 23% is dark matter and 73% is dark energy. Those numbers may vary and can be updated any time, since there is no absolute mathematical calculation that is proving the exact amount of these predictions.
Stating something to be true and then immediately countering the just said.

''Reality is meaningless'' ''Life is an illusion'' These are the thing New Agers keep blabbing on and on about. ''One field on consciousness'' / ''one consciousness. To understand the secrets of the universe you must look within. You are already God so no worries, no work needed. Just know that you are already master of the universe and whole universe revolves around you. Go ahead, keep sipping that beer of your, everything is fine, you are the master of everything.''  

The above is classic new age. Speaking nonsense about dark matter and microcosms, etc without giving any explanations. Basic scientific knowledge or in most cases theories, mixed in with a dash of truth and the rest lies combined with the occasional metaphor and allegory. This is what New Age is in it's core. All with the single purpose of keeping humanity spiritually ignorant. Screaming ''Love you enemy!'' and other things like that, which is ever-so present in Buddhism. Another corrupted thing by the enemy (Jews). With the goal of breeding humanity into one clump via race mixing and multiculturalism. The enemy has stolen and corrupted all of the spiritual practices and then curse humanity. As seen in the forceful immigration of ''refugees'' into Europe.

I keep saying this is New Age, so where's the proof you ask? Well, considering you pretty much copied this article you wrote off of others on this website: https://www.newscientist.com/round-up/reality/ ---- I found this after doing a reverse search of the first paragraph in google and voila.

I had a little incident recently on this website with one member and made a few mistakes, namely one I flat out insulted them. This time, I really am not trying to do that. Anger aside, this flat out copying info off another web page and calling it your own is bad enough. What makes this worse is that this whole text positively reeks and is of new age.

Physical reality and spiritual reality in truth need to be in balance with eachother. But thanks to the invention of the Abrahamic religions and mass murder of spiritual knowledge and people. People have been stuck on the material plane. ''One consciousness'' is one way the enemy attacks. Makes people tie in to the energies that are then used to curse humanity every day. Through meditation, one opens their soul which makes them aware of the spiritual powers within themselves and able to pretect themselves, bring themselves joy, love, etc. It is true, yes that YOU create your world, but this requires work on your part. NOTHING in this world, be it physical or spiritual is just given to you. You work for it. You can clearly see this manifested on even this web page. The ''Please can you turn me's'' The ''Does this ritual work, can anyone confirm.'' Lazy people, who want results handed to them, who look at spirituality and meditation as a ''get out of jail free card'' that fixes all their problems, while it is true, yes. YOU have to work to achieve this in your life. You are given the means to fix and better yourself but NO-ONE will fix anything FOR you. (see bottom of post for webpage that has this info) Now, given past experience with the members on this webpage has not been very positive as people are so stuck in their own point of view that they flat out refuse to even LOOK at other sources, but then again. For those of you that actually want some answers...

Now, again, try not to get triggered, but instead learn and study. There is loads of information about all of this on the JoS (JoyofSatan) webpage, which actually gives answers. http://www.joyofsatan.org/ this webpage explains everything that this article spun. Leaving no riddles or theories. You can also find many posts here on the shadows web page, which are copied from the JoS page during the early days. This whole web page pretty much is thanks to the people behind the JoS. Heck, this whole Shadows webpage exists because of the people at JoS. As the people who created this Web page and the JoS, are one and the same. This is not Laveyan Satanism, but true satanism. And, no forget your Hollywood blood sacrifice bs, as that is a concept created by the Jews to defame Satanism

In closing I feel I must say again, that try not to be biased with what I just wrote. Take time to read and study.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicolai

avatar

Posts : 11
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2015-03-13
Age : 20
Location : Kingdoms of Flame

PostSubject: Re: Nature of Realiy   Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:13 pm

notsoFE wrote:
This is classical example of the New Age concept, which was created to keep humanity spiritually ignorant by throwing in shards on truth whilst drowning it all in lies.

This senseless prabble of sacred geometry and the flower of life. Weaving together all this, raising more questions than answers or just not even giving and answer. Leaving it to be a riddle, so to say. To give an example from this very post:
Nicolai wrote:
it is now said that the universe consist of only 4% atomic matter, what we experience as physical reality. 23% is dark matter and 73% is dark energy. Those numbers may vary and can be updated any time, since there is no absolute mathematical calculation that is proving the exact amount of these predictions.
Stating something to be true and then immediately countering the just said.

''Reality is meaningless'' ''Life is an illusion'' These are the thing New Agers keep blabbing on and on about. ''One field on consciousness'' / ''one consciousness. To understand the secrets of the universe you must look within. You are already God so no worries, no work needed. Just know that you are already master of the universe and whole universe revolves around you. Go ahead, keep sipping that beer of your, everything is fine, you are the master of everything.''  

The above is classic new age. Speaking nonsense about dark matter and microcosms, etc without giving any explanations. Basic scientific knowledge or in most cases theories, mixed in with a dash of truth and the rest lies combined with the occasional metaphor and allegory. This is what New Age is in it's core. All with the single purpose of keeping humanity spiritually ignorant. Screaming ''Love you enemy!'' and other things like that, which is ever-so present in Buddhism. Another corrupted thing by the enemy (Jews). With the goal of breeding humanity into one clump via race mixing and multiculturalism. The enemy has stolen and corrupted all of the spiritual practices and then curse humanity. As seen in the forceful immigration of ''refugees'' into Europe.

I keep saying this is New Age, so where's the proof you ask? Well, considering you pretty much copied this article you wrote off of others on this website: https://www.newscientist.com/round-up/reality/ ---- I found this after doing a reverse search of the first paragraph in google and voila.

I had a little incident recently on this website with one member and made a few mistakes, namely one I flat out insulted them. This time, I really am not trying to do that. Anger aside, this flat out copying info off another web page and calling it your own is bad enough. What makes this worse is that this whole text positively reeks and is of new age.
notsoFE wrote:


Physical reality and spiritual reality in truth need to be in balance with eachother. But thanks to the invention of the Abrahamic religions and mass murder of spiritual knowledge and people. People have been stuck on the material plane. ''One consciousness'' is one way the enemy attacks. Makes people tie in to the energies that are then used to curse humanity every day. Through meditation, one opens their soul which makes them aware of the spiritual powers within themselves and able to pretect themselves, bring themselves joy, love, etc. It is true, yes that YOU create your world, but this requires work on your part. NOTHING in this world, be it physical or spiritual is just given to you. You work for it. You can clearly see this manifested on even this web page. The ''Please can you turn me's'' The ''Does this ritual work, can anyone confirm.'' Lazy people, who want results handed to them, who look at spirituality and meditation as a ''get out of jail free card'' that fixes all their problems, while it is true, yes. YOU have to work to achieve this in your life. You are given the means to fix and better yourself but NO-ONE will fix anything FOR you. (see bottom of post for webpage that has this info) Now, given past experience with the members on this webpage has not been very positive as people are so stuck in their own point of view that they flat out refuse to even LOOK at other sources, but then again. For those of you that actually want some answers...

Now, again, try not to get triggered, but instead learn and study. There is loads of information about all of this on the JoS (JoyofSatan) webpage, which actually gives answers. http://www.joyofsatan.org/ this webpage explains everything that this article spun. Leaving no riddles or theories. You can also find many posts here on the shadows web page, which are copied from the JoS page during the early days. This whole web page pretty much is thanks to the people behind the JoS. Heck, this whole Shadows webpage exists because of the people at JoS. As the people who created this Web page and the JoS, are one and the same. This is not Laveyan Satanism, but true satanism. And, no forget your Hollywood blood sacrifice bs, as that is a concept created by the Jews to defame Satanism

In closing I feel I must say again, that try not to be biased with what I just wrote. Take time to read and study.




Ok you seem to be triggered by the post that I made and I will keep it very short as I don't have time to respond by writing a novel.
This not just ''new age'' , what I am talking about here is complete copy and  paste from a scribd of mine that I took out of contxet from a video that I made on my youtubechannel(link will be posted below). I do not claim, yet ever have claimed that everything just flows into your hands. You of course have to work for it. In order to perform magick, you have to workout your magickal muscles, and constantly engage in your practice. Nothing ever happend by doing nothing. You seem to got the wrong Idea of what I am and what I'm about and why I made this post. I combined scientific studies with ancient knowledge and can prove for my self via astral travel that everything does come from the same source as I have witnessed  it my self. Now have you ever wandered through the planes of existemce with your atman(soul) or consciousness (how every you prefer to call it) and witness what I am talking about for your self ? I don't think so, because otherwise you would not just consider my text as complete bullshit, you are simply triggered by  the ''new age'' information part. If I am wrong, please enlighten me. Now here is the interesting thing, a lot of people are caught up in the new age Idea of combining all religions and seing the oneness of all things and literately becoming one with the all or some deity or go. This the right hand path  approach, wicca bullshit and not the path that I am walking down. I take the information, philosophy, and theory behind the study of consciousness and implement it into my understanding as I have witness MY truth for my self. Every one creates their own reality and I am not saying that you are wrong or that I am right, you don't have to agree with me at all, the thing is that the way you see it totally in line with the way I see things but instead of asking me or finding out more information about me and my worldview, you simply bash me because of that small article that I took from a video of mine where I combine scientific study with spirituality knowledge. You could not even consider that there is more to it, that my beeing is not just defined by this text. Maybe I should have edited the text before just taking it from my word file an post it here, maybe I should have explained my self abit better, you are right on that. But  Live and let live as we say in germany. And yes, I did took the written part of that arcticle for my intro as I found it to be perfectly fitting for my video and I  gave them credit for it, and linked their article under my video. So I don't claim and never have that the intro is written by me at all.
You are trying to teach me about Satanism and all that stuff but you really don't have to, I know it.., I've bin down that path and moved on, as I do not define my self as just one thing as it would nullify everything else that I am. But you could not know as you never ASKED or asumed that there is more about me. Your ignorance is amazing, you seemed to be very pissed at the weak minded sheep that are running around in this forum begging to be turned. But its not only those people that caused the admins to leave this site, the impoliteness and disrespect that manifest through people like you took a big part in it. You are so triggered that as soon as someone is  bringing information to the table that derives from so called new age info  , you think they are wrong  in every way, seeing them as one of the sheep herd that are lazy and want everything for free. Humanity has bin lied to for ages and those peopel are the victims of the abrahmic religions, that are the actual evil in this world. Anyway, I hope we can have some nice dicussion on the topic, I am always open for some good talk. I hope you have graet day or Night where ever you may roam.
Take care.

-A.K Krabat
    666



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srH-0pHUXPM&t=4s
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PersistenceIsKey



Posts : 28
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2015-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Nature of Realiy   Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:27 pm

Nicolai wrote:
Ok you seem to be triggered by the post that I made and I will keep it very short as I don't have time to respond by writing a novel...

Yes, I am aware that all the elements originate from the akasha/ether. You stated one consciousness. These are completely different things. 'One Consciousness' implies one entity or being that everything originates from, which is a point of view embraced fully by the abrahamic religions.

Everything you wrote in your original post can be traced back to corrupted information and dogmas.

You say you do not walk the right hand path and wicca bull, which is very funny considering all the RHP and wicca in your original post. There is no YOUR truth. There is only Nature. And the thing with Nature is, you either go with Nature or you wither and die. Yes, you create you own life, but you do so according to nature. There is no ''Okay I like some part of the truth but not others, so I'll change some aspect that will fit into my comfort zone.'' or combining different RHP ''teachings of spirituality'' to fit your own world views. Many newcomers do this. As their whole lives they have been taught one thing and all of a sudden it turns out to be another. Of course some peoples' subconscious would shut down. The ones who accept the change are the ones who thrive. This takes varying amounts of time from person to person. This implies need for the deprogramming of your subconscious mind. Especially considering the thing you wrote next.

''Live and let live.'' The most important dogma in the Wicca, New Age and RHP community. ''Roll over and die, do not fight.'' The ultimate RHP tool to contor humanity. ''Turn the other cheek'' and other idiotic phrases like that. That said, you have just confirmed to just be misled by false info and convinced yourself that this is true. Many people do this, of course this can and has to be overcome. It requires a strong will to overcome yourself and fight.

You say you have traveled the astral, well then, if you have truly advanced so far as you say, then you'd know the lies that your original post contains. No advanced soul would still be misled by this filth. Now the case may be, that you are a purposeful liar or just misled by the huge amount of corrupted mis-info floating around. To be clear, I'm not accusing you of anything, as there are many who have been led astray by the lies. There are also many, who's wish to see those who seek true spiritual info outright killed. I'd wager the latter but one can never be too careful. If you knew about Satanism and I mean true Satanism which is about life and not that La-veyan or blood sacrifice crap they show you in Hollywood. You would have never written your original post to begin with. You may bring information to the table, but information can be false. You seem to look at Satanism as any other dogma or cult you could say which is not the right way to approach it. You would not undermine yourself. It would not nullify yourself, quite the opposite. This is also a new age way of thinking.

It's funny how your reply to me is an almost polar opposite of your original post, quite convenient if I can say so myself... I understand. I'm not attacking you, however much it seemed like in my first reply. A good spring clean to your subconscious will do you wonders. Everyone goes through this, depending on the severity of your subconscious connections to lies (i.e abrahamic religions or new age.) it will take various amounts of time. Those too weak willed to come out of their comfort zone will stay in their fantasy land of unicorns and rainbows untill they eventually die, those who overcome will advance beyond imagination.

You confuse impoliteness and disrespect with not sugarcoating it. And besides, respect is not given out like a handshake. It is earned. Too many people in today's society have become too soft, that they mix up rudeness with truth. A wake up call as it were and wake up calls are never pleasant. To elaborate what I mean, just look at the Nosferatu pact itself. The admins themselves said that upon completion of the pact the transformation period will be the most painful thing you have ever experienced it does not come with a box of chocolates and flowers. With true spirituality, you are given the knowledge and shows the direction, (JoS or this website) you are helped if you need it, be it by the members in the forums or the gods themselves.

If you expect everyone to hold you hand throughout you spiritual advancement or live your life for you, then you are in for a rude awakening. Guidance, yes. Doing everything for you, no.

Of course I'm angry at the constant stream of people asking to be turned rather than work for it. I mean come on, there is a step by step guide on how to empower yourself and then the nosferatu ritual for when you are ready to do it. It's like a kid coming to you and asking you to solve his huge mathematical problem of 2+2 rather than picking up a maths book and studying or even asking you for the math book he expects you to solve it. and then another one comes asking the same question, and another one. On and on for ages. Who wouldn't be angry?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicolai

avatar

Posts : 11
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2015-03-13
Age : 20
Location : Kingdoms of Flame

PostSubject: Re: Nature of Realiy   Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:06 pm

notsoFE wrote:
Nicolai wrote:
Ok you seem to be triggered by the post that I made and I will keep it very short as I don't have time to respond by writing a novel...

Yes, I am aware that all the elements originate from the akasha/ether. You stated one consciousness. These are completely different things. 'One Consciousness' implies one entity or being that everything originates from, which is a point of view embraced fully by the abrahamic religions.

Everything you wrote in your original post can be traced back to corrupted information and dogmas.

You say you do not walk the right hand path and wicca bull, which is very funny considering all the RHP and wicca in your original post. There is no YOUR truth. There is only Nature. And the thing with Nature is, you either go with Nature or you wither and die. Yes, you create you own life, but you do so according to nature. There is no ''Okay I like some part of the truth but not others, so I'll change some aspect that will fit into my comfort zone.'' or combining different RHP ''teachings of spirituality'' to fit your own world views. Many newcomers do this. As their whole lives they have been taught one thing and all of a sudden it turns out to be another. Of course some peoples' subconscious would shut down. The ones who accept the change are the ones who thrive. This takes varying amounts of time from person to person. This implies need for the deprogramming of your subconscious mind. Especially considering the thing you wrote next.

''Live and let live.'' The most important dogma in the Wicca, New Age and RHP community. ''Roll over and die, do not fight.'' The ultimate RHP tool to contor humanity. ''Turn the other cheek'' and other idiotic phrases like that. That said, you have just confirmed to just be misled by false info and convinced yourself that this is true. Many people do this, of course this can and has to be overcome. It requires a strong will to overcome yourself and fight.

You say you have traveled the astral, well then, if you have truly advanced so far as you say, then you'd know the lies that your original post contains. No advanced soul would still be misled by this filth. Now the case may be, that you are a purposeful liar or just misled by the huge amount of corrupted mis-info floating around. To be clear, I'm not accusing you of anything, as there are many who have been led astray by the lies. There are also many, who's wish to see those who seek true spiritual info outright killed. I'd wager the latter but one can never be too careful. If you knew about Satanism and I mean true Satanism which is about life and not that La-veyan or blood sacrifice crap they show you in Hollywood. You would have never written your original post to begin with. You may bring information to the table, but information can be false. You seem to look at Satanism as any other dogma or cult you could say which is not the right way to approach it. You would not undermine yourself. It would not nullify yourself, quite the opposite. This is also a new age way of thinking.

It's funny how your reply to me is an almost polar opposite of your original post, quite convenient if I can say so myself... I understand. I'm not attacking you, however much it seemed like in my first reply. A good spring clean to your subconscious will do you wonders. Everyone goes through this, depending on the severity of your subconscious connections to lies (i.e abrahamic religions or new age.) it will take various amounts of time. Those too weak willed to come out of their comfort zone will stay in their fantasy land of unicorns and rainbows untill they eventually die, those who overcome will advance beyond imagination.

You confuse impoliteness and disrespect with not sugarcoating it. And besides, respect is not given out like a handshake. It is earned.  Too many people in today's society have become too soft, that they mix up rudeness with truth. A wake up call as it were and wake up calls are never pleasant. To elaborate what I mean, just look at the Nosferatu pact itself. The admins themselves said that upon completion of the pact the transformation period will be the most painful thing you have ever experienced it does not come with a box of chocolates and flowers. With true spirituality, you are given the knowledge and shows the direction, (JoS or this website) you are helped if you need it, be it by the members in the forums or the gods themselves.

If you expect everyone to hold you hand throughout you spiritual advancement or live your life for you, then you are in for a rude awakening. Guidance, yes. Doing everything for you, no.

Of course I'm angry at the constant stream of people asking to be turned rather than work for it. I mean come on, there is a step by step guide on how to empower yourself and then the nosferatu ritual for when you are ready to do it. It's like a kid coming to you and asking you to solve his huge mathematical problem of 2+2 rather than picking up a maths book and studying or even asking you for the math book he expects you to solve it. and then another one comes asking the same question, and another one. On and on for ages. Who wouldn't be angry?


Dude, you're so offended and do'nt even realise it Very Happy You turn every thing I say on it's head and interpret your own stuff in it, please just keep your dogmatic bullshit for yourself.I am not going to bother responding to your BS as it's not worth my time, and you clearly shown yourself unworthy of my words. You defenetly did not understand on thing and continue to accuse me of things that I am not. You don't even know me. So just stay in your world and feel angry about my post Laughing . By the way JOS has all their info from Franz Bardon , Crowley , Arthur Avalon and other sites. What you are preaching is the same dogmatic shit just reversed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Nature of Realiy   

Back to top Go down
 
Nature of Realiy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Largest Single Completed Contract Similar In Nature To The Contract To Be Bid
» Nature Spirits in photographs
» How important is nature?
» Citta -- The Mind's Essential Knowing Nature
» Lesson Plan : Back to Nature by Mrs. Kobzili Z.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: Magic 101 (Beginners)-
Jump to: