Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:11 am by DarrenSanguine

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:06 am by AzazelStrix

» Can vampires eat meat?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:26 pm by darkdiela5

» A way to increase chance of vampire abilities?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:55 am by AzazelStrix

» Ritual of Mobloch.Making the pact&Merging with his servitor.
Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 pm by DarrenSanguine

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:43 am by DarrenSanguine

» Question about a spell
Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 am by lukasondris

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Things you MUST consider before summoning succubus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
thejimy

PostSubject: Things you MUST consider before summoning succubus   Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:45 am

When I felt an urge to search infos for succubus and learn more about them about one year and half ago, I knew nearly nothing. As probably for you too, it didn't take me long to find some rituals and methods on the internet how to proceed onto summoning one. But even with many blogs around, I didn't know and understood any of the things that rarely anyone will tell you, which are critical before doing any such ritual.

I've come to understand a lot more since then. But sometimes the hard way and also through some bad experiences. Nobody wants the bad experiences though, right? Nobody thinks about the bad things that can happen, right? But what, if you go on without caring about these things and then something bad happens, like I've often read in some forums, people then being haunted or worse being possessed and their life destroyed? That's surely not what you are after, when asking for a succubus (or any kind of entity).

How can you even be sure, if you try any such ritual, when this would be like your first succubus ever summoned, that what comes forth is really a succubus and not something else?

At least, some things you should know and take in account, to minimize any risks BEFORE you try anything. As also to know what you are asking for!

When I did my first ritual which involved writing down my desires and wishes, what I'm asking from her, I did not understood that one of those things I wrote, could mean and would have further implications than I thought at this moment. If your ritual involves anything like this, you should consider very carefully what your words can mean AND also how they can be interpreted by SOMEONE ELSE! They should be clear, that what you write is what you mean exactly and exclude anything that you may not want too.

You are wondering what the problem caused was by not considering carefully these words? Well, let's just say, at some later point it had also the effect that a gay demon/incubus joined the party... and he would try some not caring much if it was what I didn't wanted. Probably also, because for what I asked for kinda implied that this would be ok from another's perspective, even though I did not mean so. He was very persistent on what he wanted. But I did not understand this at the moment of my writing at all. Re-read your words and reconsider them some days after, before putting them in practice.

But this is not the worst that can happen.

From other people who have tried methods and I had contact with during this time I know they have ended up being haunted instead of gaining a succubus with their ritual. Being haunted can involve anything, up to nightmares, being scared to death and also being injured physically. The most obvious point when this would happen was, whenever they were beginners in those things and used blood in their ritual. I summoned succubus without ever using blood, so blood is not a necessity and I would strongly suggest against doing so. Blood is very powerful. Even the christian bible says, that blood is the life of every animal and human and it should be neither eaten or drunk nor other things done with. Blood is also part of communion in christianity and in satanism (often in the form of wine). Now you understand, why blood can have a very strong effect in magic. However, like I said, do not use it! You can make things worse and the possibility for all to go wrong is bigger (as also seen in practice on others) if you don't know exactly what's happening on the things you can't see (and those considering and searching for succubus rituals most of the time don't). If the ritual demands blood, try substituting it with semen or simply some hair instead or find another ritual. Under no circumstance ever(!) combine sexual fluids and blood and think of eating/drinking it if someone tells you to. This last combination has implications I don't want to go into here. Avoid doing some like this at all costs.

You should also consider very carefully, why you would want to summon a succubus. As you should consider, why it may be better to not.

If you are looking simply for amazing sex, then you will do good to re-consider. They are capable of great feelings, but it may be not always that easy. It takes people anywhere from weeks - very rarely, rather - months to years to be able to feel her as manifestive that they feel more than a tingling or soft touches.

If you are looking to one as substitute to a human partner, re-consider again. You probably won't be able to talk to her like with a human, cuddle and have a romantic life together as with a human partner. Especially romance can be a bit one-sided with a succubus and for some people become frustrating. They are not in real here but in another realm, so going to the cinema and talking about the movie or sharing your popcorn is not gonna happen.

You should be aware of these things because I've met people who didn't think of these upfront and became disappointed and/or frustrated.

But if you decide to move on, this is not always as easy either. With a normal woman you may be able to simply cancel a relation. This may not be the case here. I've a friend who summoned one, changed his mind and now she keeps whispering him (since he managed to be able to hear her) every day, many times through the day how she loves him and other things and he can't make her stop.

A succubus may also want sex with you at the worst times of the day or when you want to go to sleep. She may kick you the moment you are about to fall asleep only to keep you awake for more and such things too. And sometimes when you want her, she may not want you or be busy. With this I come to my next point.

Do NOT think of a succubus as a sex toy or slave! Don't think that you will summon one and will have her in the way you would have a sex toy, when you feel horny, to have her have sex with you or so. This kind of relation isn't going to work well with most of them. I've met conjurers that say that some of them want to be seen and treated as ladies! If your life is too busy to make enough room for one, then let it be. They will demand this time from you and will make this clear! Yours may be even constantly trying to get your attention every time of the day or night, if you are "very lucky" and consider that this may be something that you may not want all the time!

A relation with a succubus is special in many ways. It will demand work from you to progress in it. You can't start today one and tomorrow move on as if nothing was. She may also leave you at any point or you may happen to have different of them coming and going as they want (more rare, but possible) and while you loved one, she may be gone and not come ever back (this depends on many factors, maybe even you sometimes). So, forget what you know about a relation with a human and stop projecting it into a relation with a succubus, because it's a very different thing.

If you ignore a succubus that has been some time with you, she may do something to get your attention back. And this may not always be something you like or you expected. My succubi have even kinda force-dragged me into the astral (though I myself haven't mastered astral projection on my own yet) to get my attention back, when I've been ignoring them too long. Also they have forced their dreams on me at times.

These are just some of the things you should consider before summoning one and you should be aware of. Not all experiences are the same, of course. But these basics I believe should be considered by everyone.

One thing is sure. If you summon successfully a succubus, your life will change, maybe even dramatically! If you have family and/or a partner, you should consider this twice as long, because they may not be willing sometimes to share you as much with another and may act even against it. This regards not just other humans, but also other astral beings. Mine did not like another demoness that I learned about and had a visit from her and my succubus did not allow her to stay, even though I wanted her. You will have to accept, that they are living beings and they have their own ways and are not humans and also may act in ways unknown to you. If you think you can't tolerate this or your succubus is not willing to adjust (don't expect that in most cases), then you may have a bit of a trouble. And they may do things to change things to the outcome they want even if you are not aware they are acting towards that.

So, how come that alle these succubus blogs sound so amazing, you may ask now after reading all this? Simple, for once people write usually about the things that they are excited about full of excitement, rarely about their problems in their life or relations - in such a state where one is troubled, one rarely has the power and will to write some blog post. Yet again, there can be many amazing moments that occur. Especially, when you get to experience a new level of manifestation they may reach with you, the first time you may meet them in the astral and such other. But a lot of time can be also just trying hard and training to become better in your own senses. They won't be right in your face. This is something rarely happening with someone who had previously no other experience with the paranormal.

I'm not saying, don't try to summon a succubus. I'm saying, be sure of what you are doing and then take the whole responsibility for your actions with all that comes afterwards. However, it's better if you know what you may expect from such actions, than being all surprised afterwards, right? And it's better to take the time you need to learn more about all before you just jump into the cold water, as this is not going always well. Understand, what a ritual is really doing, as there can be larger implications (think of the usage of blood as example). If things go wrong, you may have to turn even to prayers (many of them) to get rid of the problem you caused in your life.

Also, don't hurry with things like a marriage with a succubus. Though, be aware, that they do have the possibility and the power to do this on their own, if they choose so and it may not be in your decision if they marry you or not. Same goes for pregnancy. Such a spiritual marriage causes kind of a deeper connection between you both that is very difficult to break.

Hope this will help to understand some things a little bit deeper... in another article I'll write some more about the dangers of possession and how I fought one that tried that with me and how to protect yourself from or to realize the signs of it early enough, before someone tries to do that to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tigerzahin

PostSubject: Kinda confused   Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:38 pm

I've read your article. Seems interesting also negative for me. Likely, I don't wanna a succubi wife nor do I want a child with her. I don't want bind her with my life. That would loose my freedom. I just don't want to loose my freedom, my dicisions. But I need power like I want something from her (not likely taking). Is there any good way to do it? I will be my own, she will hers. That's the fact. Let me know soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thejimy

PostSubject: Re: Things you MUST consider before summoning succubus   Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:08 pm

tigerzahin, if you don't want the commitment to a succubus, then a succubus probably is not the right path for you. There are other entities, that are not interested in that kind of relation like succubae are. But they may require some oath (is that the word?) or something else from you to share things with you. And from the people I've met so far involved with other, they all may take some time and effort from your side, for you to learn and gain things.

However I'm not qualified enough to tell you which kind of entity may be right for you. My focus has been mostly around succubae, probably also, because my tries with others seem to have been blocked by them or something like this, not wanting me to maybe.
They are demanding creatures hehe, but also special I feel than all others.

You will do good to take your time to find out which is the right one for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thejimy

PostSubject: Re: Things you MUST consider before summoning succubus   Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:14 pm

Maybe one thing to consider, tigerzahin: Power comes through knowledge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tigerzahin

PostSubject: Re: Things you MUST consider before summoning succubus   Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:28 pm

thejimy wrote:
tigerzahin, if you don't want the commitment to a succubus, then a succubus probably is not the right path for you. There are other entities, that are not interested in that kind of relation like succubae are. But they may require some oath (is that the word?) or something else from you to share things with you. And from the people I've met so far involved with other, they all may take some time and effort from your side, for you to learn and gain things.

However I'm not qualified enough to tell you which kind of entity may be right for you. My focus has been mostly around succubae, probably also, because my tries with others seem to have been blocked by them or something like this, not wanting me to maybe.
They are demanding creatures hehe, but also special I feel than all others.

You will do good to take your time to find out which is the right one for you.

I undestand. Can you suggest someone who can help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frank422

PostSubject: Thank you   Wed May 31, 2017 8:40 pm

Wanted to say thank you for a great article and reflection, I am very new to all of this and this forum, however I have been reading a lot about succubus and all the possibilities of summoning one into my life. I found your post to open my eyes to many more possibilites and a new view on how it is possible to actually interact with a succubus. The one thing I would like to ask you is the ritual itself, you mention to not use blood and most ask for blood, so in the event I am to try a summoning ritual how can this be achieved in a safer fashion? Thanks again and hope to see a reply from you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thejimy

PostSubject: Re: Things you MUST consider before summoning succubus   Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:02 pm

I advise you, to read also my last message in the other post of this Forum, which I'm not gonna post here to avoid double posting.

Only then you will get the whole picture of all I have found out in my journey with succubi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things you MUST consider before summoning succubus   

Back to top Go down

Things you MUST consider before summoning succubus
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1