Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Yesterday at 9:21 pm by Immoral God

» Get a Power
Yesterday at 8:37 am by AzazelStrix

» Sex and children
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:06 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:41 pm by Sebastian

» The Results of Different Rites
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:38 pm by Sebastian

» Repeated Question, am i a vampire? are you vampires?
Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:59 pm by darkdiela5

» Vampires in England
Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:23 pm by Vanya stark

» Questions and Requests
Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:47 am by Vanya stark

» charm to avoid and heals all diseases
Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:05 am by darkdiela5

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Questions and Requests

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostQuestions and Requests

Dear Members,

Due to the short amount of time I can spend recently on this website and me not being able to respond to all members requests through emails and messages except for those that I gave promises to back in the days when we started this forum, please ask all your questions and requests right over here in this section on the comments bellow and I'll take my time to respond to every and each one of you.

You can post your requests, ask any question related to any section in this website or any inquiry about any of the information or the rituals posted. Or you can ask questions about anything you want to learn or know about.
Also If you are in need for help please post what is your request and what kind of help do you need.

Blessed Be,
Jake Carlson
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wamphryshadows.free-forums.us

Similar topics

-
» 'Flies in winter' questions
» Questions about Atlantis and Lumuria
» Lacson questions police helicopter purchase
» Our Earthly Questions About our Heavenly Home
» Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Questions and Requests :: Comments

Re: Questions and Requests
Post on Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:36 pm  PersistenceIsKey
I already asked Sebastian about this, but I just would want your 2 cents on the subject.

What I asked was basically. When preparing for the Nosferatu ritual. Doing the dark meditations, absorbing dark energy. Can I still clean my aura and work with light energy whilist doing all the other stuff. Sebastian assured me, that one energy does not cancel out the other. Also he said that when I do the dark meditation and the whole period after the ritual while under the effects of transformation to not work with any other energies. Only to work on opening chakras further.

He said, that this means no meditation at all during the dark meditation, the day and night of the nosferatu ritual and the 14 days of transformation.

I mean... Stopping meditating. I know the nasty effects of it. Instant depression, physical illnes, etc. I don't want to discredit him or anything like. It's just that is this true and how does this work? Stopping meditating for 1 day has horrible consequences, I  can't even imagine what 2 weeks will do.. I guess I just need another source to reassure me of this.
Post on Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:43 pm  Admin
notsoFE wrote:
I already asked Sebastian about this, but I just would want your 2 cents on the subject.

What I asked was basically. When preparing for the Nosferatu ritual. Doing the dark meditations, absorbing dark energy. Can I still clean my aura and work with light energy whilist doing all the other stuff. Sebastian assured me, that one energy does not cancel out the other. Also he said that when I do the dark meditation and the whole period after the ritual while under the effects of transformation to not work with any other energies. Only to work on opening chakras further.

He said, that this means no meditation at all during the dark meditation, the day and night of the nosferatu ritual and the 14 days of transformation.

I mean... Stopping meditating. I know the nasty effects of it. Instant depression, physical illnes, etc. I don't want to discredit him or anything like. It's just that is this true and how does this work? Stopping meditating for 1 day has horrible consequences, I  can't even imagine what 2 weeks will do.. I guess I just need another source to reassure me of this.

First of all i would like to thank you for being the first to ask your question over here.
To answer your question actually Sebastian did give you the right answer you could not work with any sorts of energy and focus on dark energy before commencing with the Nosferatu ritual, only dark meditation is allowed and any other meditations would simply block the flow of the dark energy into you which will then cancel your chances of succeeding the Nosferatu pact.
I know if you are used to meditating all the time this cause a big inflect on your situation and health but you have to figure it out if you did want the Nosferatu pact to work.
Post on Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:15 am  Whitedemon
You already know mine brother
Post on Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:38 am  Admin
Admin wrote:
except for those that I gave promises to back in the days when we started this forum

Yes I know Whitedemon I know bro
Post on Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:39 pm  Nataly2209
Well i'm a 16 teen year old girl and i wanted to become a vampire since i can remember, my soum is already dark enough i think, i played the talking board, did the easy and yet most dangerous ritual, and also tried to make a deal but nothing worked what do you recommend for me? Thank you
Post on Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:50 am  PersistenceIsKey
Admin wrote:
First of all i would like to thank you for being the first to ask your question over here.
To answer your question actually Sebastian did give you the right answer you could not work with any sorts of energy and focus on dark energy before commencing with the Nosferatu ritual, only dark meditation is allowed and any other meditations would simply block the flow of the dark energy into you which will then cancel your chances of succeeding the Nosferatu pact.
I know if you are used to meditating all the time this cause a big inflect on your situation and health but you have to figure it out if you did want the Nosferatu pact to work.

As I'm used to meditating with light, are there any other physical.. reactions, shall we say, when absorbing dark? I've been absorbing the dark past few days and it is no fun & games. Like jumping from a hot tub to cold water or vise versa. But I can feel my body slowly adapting to the dark, after all. I got a year of light meditation behind me.
Nosferatu Pact
Post on Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:51 pm  Nicolai
[Greetings all brothers and sisters of the left hand path.

My name is Nicolai and I have bin  studying and practicing the occult for more then 5 years now.
My physical body was still in a very young state when I first discovered this site, and sadly it was inactive during that time. Now many years past, Life was given back to this infernal website and I am very happy to see that there is still development going on.
I am glad to hear that our beloved Admin is back! Hail to you !!
Now a short warning for those young fellas that are roaming on  this Site looking for an easy way : If anyone  thinks, that the physical state of vampirism can be ontained with out any work involved, is utterly stupid and hopelessly lost. To become a litteral Vampire in the flesh, ones must dedicate them self to magickal path and practices of the left hand, and study its material, practice day by day and realize their higher self.
You must come to the realisation that you are a living god and that you creating your reality!
When i first stumbled over this site, I dedicated my self to the magical path even more because now I had a big goal that needed to be achieved. The transmutation of the flesh into a living Vampire!! All my workings, and all my practices have bin dedicated to this end goal so far and now everything is coming together, the synchronicity is amazing!!! I can feel the frequency changing around me, as my destiny is unfolding in front of me!
Sorry for the long intro but It needed to be said, it needed to be heard, as this is my statement to all my kindred spirits!
So coming to my question: In the Satanic Grimoire- Dracomeroth written by Draconis Blackthorne, the nosferatu ritual is stated in there in the same way as it is written here on the side to a 100% . So this means that the ritual was taken from the book or that this ritual is not written by him but is instead an acient ritual, which information has bin channeled from the akashic records. My question for the admin is that if you have bin a living vampire for a while now, did you turn yourself into one after this book got released ? Or did you get turned by some one else ?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Nicolai on Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Re:
Post on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:17 am  Sebastian
Nicolai wrote:
[Greetings all brothers and sisters of the left hand path.

My name is Nicolai and I have bin  studying and practicing the occult for more then 5 years now.
My physical body was still in a very young state when I first discovered this site, and sadly it was inactive during that time. Now many years past, Life was given back to this infernal website and I am very happy to see that there is still development going on.
I am glad to hear that our beloved Admin is back! Hail to you !!
Now a short warning for those young fellas that are roaming on  this Site looking for an easy way : If anyone  thinks, that the physical state of vampirism can be ontained with out any work involved, is utterly stupid and hopelessly lost. To become a litteral Vampire in the flesh, ones must dedicate them self to magickal path and practices of the left hand, and study its material, practice day by day and realize their higher self.
You must come to the realisation that you are a living god and that you creating your reality!
When i first stumbled over this site, I dedicated my self to the magical path even more because now I had a big goal that needed to be achieved. The transmutation of the flesh into a living Vampire!! All my workings, and all my practices have bin dedicated to this end goal so far and now everything is coming together, the synchronicity is amazing!!! I can feel the frequency changing around me, as my destiny is unfolding in front of me!
Sorry for the long intro but It needed to be said, it needed to be heard, as this is my statement to all my kindred spirits!
So coming to my question: In the Satanic Grimoire- Dracomeroth written by Draconis Blackthorne, the nosferatu ritual is stated in there in the same way as it is written here on the side to a 100% . So this means that the ritual was taken from the book or that this ritual is not written by him but is instead an acient ritual, which information has bin channeled from the akashic records. My question for the admin is that if you have bin a living vampire for a while now, did you turn yourself into one after this book got released ? Or did you get turned by some one else ?

Well it might take a while for the Admin to reply to your question. Meanwhile allow me to clear your doubts. Jake turned himself into a vampire long before the book was published and yes there are references of Nosferatu Pact in many other resources as well including Satanic Bible, predated websites and yes the Dracomeroth. Jake got a hold of the ritual through some of his personal sources, which you can indeed consider to be an extraction from the Akashic records. This, of course, happened more than a century ago
Origin of the ritual
Post on Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:37 pm  Nicolai
[/quote]Well it might take a while for the Admin to reply to your question. Meanwhile allow me to clear your doubts. Jake turned himself into a vampire long before the book was published and yes there are references of Nosferatu Pact in many other resources as well including Satanic Bible, predated websites and yes the Dracomeroth. Jake got a hold of the ritual through some of his personal sources, which you can indeed consider to be an extraction from the Akashic records. This, of course, happened more than a century ago[/quote]

Alright thank you Sebastian for providing me with a quick answer, I appreciate it! You seem to know the background of Jake your self, did you accomplish the transmutation in to a Vampire yourself or are you still in the process of becoming one ? I do not question the existence of vampires in the flesh as I have seen things that other humans would consider to be fragment of their imagination, I do not doubt. But as we are still possessing bodies with brains that function as our processors , my reptilian brains stem seems to want know if this whole thing is not just a fraught, because the ritual he posted was exactly the same one as in the vampiricon section of Dracomeroth. Yet I do not claim that everything about vampires that is presented here is a fraught,on the contrary,  not at all! I am just very curious why it's the same ritual. So if Jake turned him self into a vampire more then a century ago, what exact ritual did he use and why did he post different ones, whats the story behind it ?  I will be waiting for the response of Jake... Thank you again Sebastian!
Post on Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:46 pm  Kadarious
Nicolai hey can you email me or msg me privately i want to ask you a few questions if that is okay with you? Email me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Post on Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:55 pm  Kadarious
Sebastian can you email me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can you wmail me privately
Post on Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:02 pm  Kadarious
Sebastian can you email me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can you wmail me privately
Post on Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:32 pm  Sadhna Sharma*
Is there is any ritual to be a psi vampire? Nd ys when vampires die where do they go.. To hell? .. To heven? Or to the purgatory? (Is purgatory real? )
Post on Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:21 am  Sadhna Sharma*
Hey today I saw something in the shop..! There were many people there nd there ws a huge mirror in that shop.. Thn a man wearing black clothes(black shirt & black jeans) passed through the shop nd there ws no reflection of him in the mirror!!! His skin was pale I mean sooo white nd his eyes ws dark there ws something different abt him nd his eyes.. Soo he was a vampire or something? Idk wth happned.. I took a pic. Of him but idk how to attach a photo in the comment!
Re:
Post on Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:02 am  Sebastian
Sadhna Sharma* wrote:
Hey today I saw something in the shop..! There were many people there nd there ws a huge mirror in that shop.. Thn a man wearing black clothes(black shirt & black jeans) passed through the shop nd there ws no reflection of him in the mirror!!! His skin was pale I mean sooo white nd his eyes ws dark there ws something different abt him nd his eyes.. Soo he was a vampire or something?   Idk wth happned.. I took a pic. Of him but idk how to attach a photo in the comment!

Sadhna Sharma* wrote:
Hey today I saw something in the shop..! There were many people there nd there ws a huge mirror in that shop.. Thn a man wearing black clothes(black shirt & black jeans) passed through the shop nd there ws no reflection of him in the mirror!!! His skin was pale I mean sooo white nd his eyes ws dark there ws something different abt him nd his eyes.. Soo he was a vampire or something?   Idk wth happned.. I took a pic. Of him but idk how to attach a photo in the comment!

this sounds like one of the very old urban myth claiming that vampires don't cast reflection in mirrors. Well this is of course not true. the myth originated from the fact that in some legends mirror reflection were often signified as a reflection of one's the soul. So according to those legends a mirror reflects a part of your soul. Since vampires are often associated with creatures without any living soul, hence it is often incorrectly believed that a vampire will cast no reflection in the mirror. well honestly they do.

coming to your trouble regarding the image uploading, well I am afraid that you cannot directly attach images in your comments from your local disk. Although there are other 2 option. Once in the message editing box, you can do either of the following;

1) you can either post an external link to the image using the 'Insert Image' tool. Here you will need to post a url directing to the image web address.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2) you can host an image stored in your local disk. For this you will need to click on the 'Host an Image' tool

Once you are inside the tool window you need to browse to your image using the 'Browse' button in the new window.

Once you have selected an image, you can upload it by clicking 'Send this Image' or select multiple images and click on 'Send All'.

Once the images have been uploaded to the server, you can insert the URL of the image. To do this simply click, 'Insert All Image' in case there are multiple images. In case you want to insert an individual image, then you can click on the 'Insert to the Editor' button which looks like a small messaging icon.

Note that you will not see the image in the message box because it will insert a URL.

Once you preview your message or post it, the URL will automatically extract the image.

Hope this helps. In case of any doubt, feel free to reach out.
Post on Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:42 pm  Sadhna Sharma*
Ugh! It's a long process tho!
Post on Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:06 pm  ThunderStick223
My names Daniel, I'm 17 years old and preparing for the nosferatu pact. But before I do it I would like to hear the pros and cons from an actual vampire like what powers/weaknesses will I gain and is there any groups ill have to hide from or join. Any information is appreciated. Thanks in advance
Q&a
Post on Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:47 am  Vanya stark
1)do vampires still have to sleep the same as humans.
2) can a vampire survive a gun shot or knife wound aslong as it doesnt get the brain or heart,or are they as vulnerable as humans.
3)how long can they go with out blood.
4)do they still breath the same.
Post   Sponsored content

Questions and Requests

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: General Talk-
Jump to: