Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Transformation spell ?
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:39 am by AzazelStrix

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:27 am by 6Earz

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:26 am by 6Earz

» dark-spells/weightloss spells/instant?
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:45 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Curse I can use on someone?
Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:36 am by darkdiela5

» Love/Obsession Spells That Work Quickly?
Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:46 am by AzazelStrix

» The Cursed Egg spell
Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:20 am by darkdiela5

» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Dream of vampire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vampirechild

PostDream of vampire

Hey everyone...i am new to this website. And i wanted to share my dream and also want to ask question.
A month ago, i did a spell to become a vampire i found that spell on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] after that i started noticing the effects in me and after 15-20 days later i had a dream that it was night and i was in a house...it was somewhere in a colony , first only i was there then i entered a room and i saw a man sitting on a couch and he was dressed in black and he welcomed me and was then he just told me-" whenever you feel like joining us, you will be welcomed" and i was just staring him and in the end he was smiling. And then i woke up...so i want to ask what was that dream meant? Is it a sign for me from the elder ones or what? And yes his eyes were also strange i just kept looking in his eyes those eyes were different and i wonder he was a vampire.
And i want to mention the effects:-
1- my throat burns sometimes especially at night.
2- i am having blood cravings but only sometimes.
3- i see spirits, actually tomorrow i was sleeping and a girl appeared but i didn't see her face, she was laughing and then she grab my hand and she wanted me to come with her but then i switched on the lights, and she disappeared.
3- whenever i had a small injury and if i starts bleeding , my wounds heals very quickly.
please quide me about these things and then i will do the rituals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile