Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Transformation spell ?
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:39 am by AzazelStrix

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:27 am by 6Earz

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:26 am by 6Earz

» dark-spells/weightloss spells/instant?
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:45 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Curse I can use on someone?
Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:36 am by darkdiela5

» Love/Obsession Spells That Work Quickly?
Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:46 am by AzazelStrix

» The Cursed Egg spell
Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:20 am by darkdiela5

» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Becoming a Vampire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkUndead

PostBecoming a Vampire

hey, im fairly new to this site and two days ago at exactly 3am I done the easiest yet most dangerous ritual to become a vampire and I was wondering if u have to do dark meditation before it and how much you would need to do ive felt no effect and I have done everything needed in the ritual, also do I need a book of shadows and a god/ goddess to follow? like I believe in the Christian god but I want to become a vampire and would greatly appreciate any help or advise give to me also one last thing would I need to leave my family once I am changed? thanks confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» Google Patents The Mark Of The Beast; The Vampire Watch A Mini Particle Accelerator
» Blood sucking vampires
» Recurring Dream interpretation needed, involves werewolves, skeletons, and vampires?
» Vampires chasing me
» Aquino wants LEDAC convened
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Becoming a Vampire :: Comments

Re: Becoming a Vampire
Post on Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:25 pm  Peaceseeker
Hi, I hope you don't mind me saying a couple thoughts.    One: I would definitely do some more reading of forum posts and information , they answer alot of questions.  

And second:  In my opinion there's no reason to leave your family, even if you did change into a vampire, vampires can exist with human's without any problems at all. In fact, families are extremely important to all Vampires, hence the reason why that is one of the main themes with vampires having groups.  

Also, your family would miss you alot, and believe me when I say, no one who leaves Home early has a good early life, they usually go through alot of hell, and many times, due to trying to survive without the support of their families, they ... well... it's not happy for them, let's just say that....

So I would Highly suggest you stay with your family no matter what, a Human or a Vampire's experience with their family, is meant (in my opinion) to teach the individual how to deal with life problems by not running away , yet by facing problems.  If a person leaves there family they could turn that into a habit in life, where they don't face problems and are always running or finding ways to escape problems, which could lead as we all know to many dark paths...

Point is: To a Vampire , Family is one of the utmost importance.   And it is suggested that you remain with your family, and always keep close to your family. Through even the times they don't understand you or you them, Family is Important.

And if all that doesn't offer enough to agree with on that, think bout this, if you do become a Vampire, it will be alot harder to deal with the change, alone, rather then not, cause then you'll be dealing with also missing your family and the guilt that comes with it, if you did leave.

I mean no offense with anything I said .  'Be patient, all things come to those who wait.'

Peace be with you.

Last edited by Peaceseeker on Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post on Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:30 pm  DarkUndead
Peaceseeker wrote:
Hi, I hope you don't mind me saying a couple thoughts.    One: I would definitely do some more reading of forum posts and information , they answer alot of questions.  

And second:  In my opinion there's no reason to leave your family, even if you did change into a vampire, vampires can exist with human's without any problems at all. In fact, families are extremely important to all Vampires, hence the reason why that is one of the main themes with vampires having groups.  

Also, your family would miss you alot, and believe me when I say, no one who leaves Home early has a good early life, they usually go through alot of hell, and many times, due to trying to survive without the support of their families, they ... well... it's not happy for them, let's just say that....

So I would Highly suggest you stay with your family no matter what, a Human or a Vampire's experience with their family, is meant (in my opinion) to teach the individual how to deal with life problems by not running away , yet by facing problems.  If a person leaves there family they could turn that into a habit in life, where they don't face problems and are always running or finding ways to escape problems, which could lead as we all know to many dark paths...

Point is: To a Vampire , Family is one of the utmost importance.   And it is suggested that you remain with your family, and always keep close to your family. Through even the times they don't understand you or you them, Family is Important.

And if all that doesn't offer enough to agree with on that, think bout this, if you do become a Vampire, it will be alot harder to deal with the change, alone, rather then not, cause then you'll be dealing with also missing your family and the guilt that comes with it, if you did leave.

One last thought, and you may not like what I say here but I mean no offense, it says on the post in the forum, for that ritual you tried, that it is only for Adults.  

I highly suggest , although you did the ritual, that the reason it won't work for you is , (no offense), your age,  usually when we are younger, our lives are filled with uncertainties.    Lilith probably knows that, and it's quite possible that she wants the young to grow into full adult-hood so that Lilith knows that the individual is indeed ready.  

If it has not worked, I have no doubt it would be because Lilith would think you are not ready until you become of adult age.

I mean no offense with anything I said .  'Be patient, all things come to those who wait.'

Peace be with you.  

thank you so much for replying and thank you for the advice il wait for now till im at least 20, just wondering but is there a beginners section? like to practise spells and such that don't take a lot to do so that I can prepare myself? its just being a vampire I want to experience what its like I also want to live a little more than I would live as a human, and how would I dedicate myself to Lilith? is there a way to do so on this site and thank you very much again, you've helped a lot ^-^ and no offense taken I completely understand what you mean, I guess I just got a little overwhelmed about becoming a vampire that I wanted to try as soon as possible
Post on Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:40 am  Peaceseeker
Hi Darkundead,   I'm not really the one to ask,  I definitely do not have many answers, LOL,   I am sorry.   Hopefully someone else around the forum can answer your questions better.   I don't know what other advice to give really, except to maybe see what some one else says here, I don't know much more than what I've read on the forum, and I'm still reading alot.  

Also, I think I got confused ... I don't know... this is all still very new to me.  What I'm trying to do is just read as much (when time allows) of the posts in this forum.

Umm, so ya, I probably got confused, cause I've been reading alot on the forum lately.

Anyhow, if you did the ritual where it talks about taking the photo from the babylonian thing , I know thats a ritual for being a vampire. I know little more than that about it.  

Basically, forget about 'lilith'.       If you want to be a vampire, again I am noo expert, but  I would talk to one of the main forum folk,  and see what they suggest.

There are people here who know alot better guidance than I .  

All I suggest is that , (and thank you for not taking this negatively), I suggest that you still concentrate on getting through your teen years, cause that's hard enough I don't doubt , then if you still feel strongly when your older, then you can research more and such....   I don't know, I'm just trying to give some good advice.  Smile

Last edited by Peaceseeker on Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post on Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:14 pm  DarkUndead
Peaceseeker wrote:
Hi Darkundead,   I'm not really the one to ask,  I definitely do not have many answers, LOL,   I am sorry.   Hopefully someone else around the forum can answer your questions better.   I don't know what other advice to give really, except to maybe see what some one else says here, I don't know much more than what I've read on the forum, and I'm still reading alot.  

Also, I think I got confused ... I don't know this is all still very new to me.  What I'm trying to do is just read as much (when time allows) of the posts in this forum.

Umm, so ya, I probably got confused, cause I've been reading alot on the forum lately.

Anyhow, if you did the ritual where it talks about taking the photo from the babylonian thing , I know thats a ritual for being a vampire. I know little more than that about it.  

Basically, forget about 'lilith'.       If you want to be a vampire, again I am noo expert, but  I would talk to one of the main forum folk,  and see what they suggest.

There are people here who know alot better guidance than I .  

All I suggest is that , (and thank you for not taking this negatively), I suggest that you still concentrate on getting through your teen years, cause that's hard enough I don't doubt , then if you still feel strongly when your older, then you can research more and such....   I don't know, I'm just trying to give some good advice.  Smile

I understand Cool Very Happy you give very good advice ive started reading on the forum and im finding it helpful and il get on to asking the admins for advice thank you very much ^-^
Post on Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:47 am  Nataly2209
Hey i would love some help! Well all my life i dreamed about becoming a vampire or something supernatural even a werewolf... Now i have the chance i think i'm goig to do the easier and yet the most dangerous spell but the thing is that i a'm terrified by demons and bad entities so... I want to know what is the worst that can happen, i'm 15 and i don't want to be possessed or anything how can i make it safe? Or how can i get bitten? HELP!!!
Post   Sponsored content

Becoming a Vampire

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: Q & A About Vampires-
Jump to: