Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Repeated Question, am i a vampire? are you vampires?
Yesterday at 8:41 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» The Results of Different Rites
Yesterday at 8:40 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:21 pm by Immoral God

» Get a Power
Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:37 am by AzazelStrix

» Sex and children
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:06 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:41 pm by Sebastian

» Vampires in England
Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:23 pm by Vanya stark

» Questions and Requests
Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:47 am by Vanya stark

» charm to avoid and heals all diseases
Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:05 am by darkdiela5

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

My opinion on how magic and Vampires work

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nicolai

PostMy opinion on how magic and Vampires work

Hey ya'all  Smile ,  my name is Nicolai and I'm new to this Webforum. I was waiting for something  like this many many years  ago and I was nerver aware of  that there was allready some one out there, that is offering us great Knowledge  about  Vampires and how to become  one. It somehow   got under my radar...Sad  But now things  have  changed. But  I'm  still questioning a few things, and I only come out with one conclusion for all of this.
Let  me  start  with a few  questions :
Why do vampires have these special abilities  ?
What  makes  them, what they are  ?
Why do vampires have this super  speed, strength and other physical  and magical abilities  ?  There are a few abilities  listed  in the "vampires in a brief" that seem  to  have similarities  with  the one's that  the vampires  in true blood seem to possess. (Famous Vampire  Tv series from HBO).  Like  for instance,  super high  speed  running, super sonic hearing, very very sharp  eye view,  incredibly  strength, and they can compel people. And those  are just a view similarities  to be mentioned.
I'm just  trying  to understand  why vampires exist, why are they here? Or Why shouldn't  they bee here?. I've worked with magic over a few times now and I'm trying to understand  or  to tell my self that everything  is made out of pure Energie, and this energie can manifest on physical struktures. I'm trying  to understand  that there are higher planes. We are everything,  everything  is us. You are your  self, but also  everything,  the door of your room is your  door, because it is your  door. It's  difficult  to find words  for what  I mean, but  I hope you've  followed  me so far. Only with the pure Energie of your  thoughts, it's  possible to create  a "now" where  this particular Enegie that  you're  thinking  about, exists. It's  the same thing with magic and  the vampires. Mabey they exist because  individual  beeings are creating them with there energy, or the Faith in the ritual, so that the Energie  that got created  manifest  just how  its believed to be and creates the thing that they believe  in, because  they know  it exists. But that's  only my point of view and I'm  hoping that this is plausible. For over 10 years now, I was hoping that there are  more things and magical beeings  out there, that most people now off, I always  hoped that there where  Vampires, so that one Day I can may walk  to earth as one of them. And now  that I  finally  found a legit proof for the  existence of  Vampires I'm  trying to convince  my self that it has to be that way, and I hope  that I'm  right  about it because  if I am, I'm  wondering if I am able to fulfill  the Ritual with out failing. If my Understanding  of magic  is enough  to complete the Nosferatu  Ritual....
I would really like to hear some feedback  from you and  you think about  it. Tell me your  opinion. I'm envy to hear them  all Smile

Nicolai
Back to top Go down
View user profile