Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Questions and Requests
Yesterday at 2:02 am by Sebastian

» FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY
Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:45 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» interview with a vampire
Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:58 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» vampires in brief...
Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:34 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» About immortal beings
Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:46 pm by whitefox

» turning into vampire
Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:53 am by Sebastian

» Things you MUST consider before summoning succubus
Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:02 pm by thejimy

» I've had several succubi and experiences... does nobody interest here?
Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:01 pm by thejimy

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:00 pm by Djkase

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

I choose to be illuminated.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
andrewdeeking

PostSubject: I choose to be illuminated.   Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:37 am

I doubt to you guys here I have to explain what I mean by this.

In a nutshell my name is Andrew. I am fully aware of the journey I am about to embark on. I have only STARTED into the occult. Tarrot, meditation, moving objects with my mind (just a key on a chain)...but I decided that when it comes to the light or the dark that for me, it seems the dark and becoming illuminated is the way to go.

Why?

Well, frankly. I've been madly in love with a woman for 7 year...8 years. She does not love me back. Infact we do not even talk anymore and we use to atleast be best of friends. This heart break is....killing me like a cancer. And I don't mean that in some emo type of way. I became a hardcore heroin addict for many years now after.

I am aware that there are spells in black magic I can use to win her. She is not religous so if I became good enough my spells would most likely work as she is not shielded spiritually in anyway. Infact she is more so towards the dark. Into orgies, heavy drinking...ya know a nice quiete sunday lol.

So basically I want to know...where do I go now? How do I begin my journey to work up my sorcery skills to the point that she will love me back? I won't lie money would be nice, and I'm aware those spells too also fall under the black magic. I am a...street pharmacist. I've done things i really can't speak of so I am already spiritually inclined to that direction. I am aware of the consequences...that infact I may be dooming my soul. But my soul was doomed the second she left my life. But maybe i'm wrong...maybe hell is jsut this awesome place of none stop drugs and sex...if so then awesome. But I am ready for the consequences.

I also have been ghost hunting. Trying to contact the dead on EVP and such. I had mild success to that...and I am also I guess a medium of SORTS. In other words I can smell the brimstone on evil people, I get gut feelings about people simply by meeting them, I can see auras.

I am also a Aries. Born Tuesday April 9th 1991 to be exact. You can do the math on my age.

I need a mentor. If someone here can help me I would be forever in their debt. Thank you.

PS-
If possible I would like to choose to avoid Crowley's work...frankly I do not think the man likes me very much. I decided earlier today to look him up. And I saw his picture...and the vibes I got from it was beyond that of hate. Well truth be told I kind of had a staring contest. His power is so great that even through a PICTURE on THE INTERNET I was able to feel him. And I flipped him off. I paid for it though with a massive headache for a good few hours and stomach cramps lol. So ya. Although I think he oddly might respect my nerve because when the headache started I began to apologize mentally to him and then stopped myself and said "if your going to kill me do it I dont got time for this shit" and thats when it eased up lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: I choose to be illuminated.   Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:12 am

Well congratulations on the starring contest.

Welcome to the site dear you are 23/24 correct?
Make sure you read the whole site, I hope you know the pros' and cons' of a Love spell and or potion. Since you are in the "dark" areas of the occult. Each spell is unique in its spell. I would recommend you start practicing on small spells.Then work your way up. You're unique profession doesn't mean you are inherently dark. Dark Magic embodies a lot of things.Its behind the words you utter, the intention of it.

A dark based love spell is designed to strip the receiver of their will.While a white based love spell is designed to guide the receiver to you.

I am not trying to change your mind, dark magic is quite intoxicating.Though to be honest practice will make perfect.

Blessed be in the darkness )O(
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gothicsilence.deviantart.com
andrewdeeking

PostSubject: Re: I choose to be illuminated.   Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:58 pm

Thank you so much fkr your warm welcome.

And yea Crowley is pretty powerful and apparently not fond of me. Plus I know he often put boobie traps in his work in order to get people killed.

Can you direct me on a place to find some dark spells to start off with?

It wluld have to be a dark love spell. Her free will has very obviously not chosen me. I assure you tho if it works she will be treated very well. Id never harm her in anyway and love her forever.

As I said I also had mild success contacting dead. I have a friend who killed herself who I miss dearly. But first thing is first...someone direct me please where to begin my black magic spells for love?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
andrewdeeking

PostSubject: Re: I choose to be illuminated.   Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:00 pm

Kh and yes I am going on 24 in 4 months
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I choose to be illuminated.   Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:50 am

Honestly, how dissapointed to read the reason why u want to start this glorious journey.

Love is the only thing that trascends time and space, and even though u want someone with u agaisnt her will?

Even for black magic this is so pathetic, but let me tell ya, everything comes back.... everything u do. With everything u do in black magic u loose a part of yourself and certainly all the damage u have done will come back.

Hope u realize it.

L
Back to top Go down
andrewdeeking

PostSubject: Re: I choose to be illuminated.   Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:00 am

Love does. And my love is so strong I am willing to basically doom my immortal soul. If that isnt the ultimate sacrifice Im not sure what is.

And I never said it was my soul reason. Its just the main. People join black magic all the time for money and power...thats truly pathetic and unoriginal. I dont want any power. And yes money is nice and Id be a liar if I said I dont want and need any but her and also elevating my conciousness is and will always be reason number one.

And it is kind of ironic for you to talk about karma while basically insulting me. May want to consider that.

Anyway the idea I am getting is I will have to choose to start with white magic in order to worl my abilities up and not harm myself her or anyone else...definitely not trying to hurt anyone. Besides what ever it will cost me to do this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I choose to be illuminated.   Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:25 am

You insult your own self.

If u are not able to take a constructive opinion, then u have nothing to do here or in any other forum where everyone specially Admins and moderators will make their opinions.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: I choose to be illuminated.   Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:46 pm

andrewdeeking wrote:
Love does. And my love is so strong I am willing to basically doom my immortal soul. If that isnt the ultimate sacrifice Im not sure what is.

And I never said it was my soul reason. Its just the main. People join black magic all the time for money and power...thats truly pathetic and unoriginal. I dont want any power. And yes money is nice and Id be a liar if I said I dont want and need any but her and also elevating my conciousness is and will always be reason number one.

And it is kind of ironic for you to talk about karma while basically insulting me. May want to consider that.

Anyway the idea I am getting is I will have to choose to start with white magic in order to worl my abilities up and not harm myself her or anyone else...definitely not trying to hurt anyone. Besides what ever it will cost me to do this.

But then you look at the ones who failed to do a spell right in black magic. A dark spell is something more dangerous then white magic. At least with white magic if your intention is pure it will work. I'm not being a ninny or a harpy at that. But look at your obsession with her. Its not love, yes you love her in a way but it isn't true love.

As Miss Lia say's if you can not take the opinions of the Admins,Mods and I'll add the experienced members here, it'll be time wasting to go to other forums that help and provide someone with witch craft teachings, magic is something that isn't right for you.

Yes sometimes it is best to practice the White Magic before ever attempting to learn and practice the Dark Magic. That is why every time a new user comes here and posts "Can you change me" They don't want to learn and practice before they even know if they truly want it.

Yes,rejection hurts,but a backfire from a dark spell is more so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gothicsilence.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I choose to be illuminated.   

Back to top Go down

I choose to be illuminated.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1