Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Transformation spell ?
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:39 am by AzazelStrix

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:27 am by 6Earz

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:26 am by 6Earz

» dark-spells/weightloss spells/instant?
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:45 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Curse I can use on someone?
Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:36 am by darkdiela5

» Love/Obsession Spells That Work Quickly?
Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:46 am by AzazelStrix

» The Cursed Egg spell
Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:20 am by darkdiela5

» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Immortal / mortal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KristenTandie

PostSubject: Immortal / mortal    Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:14 pm

I know someone she's like a sister to me she tolde she's a psi a energy feeder vampire she told me everything about the ritual she did the weird thing is she still gets sick so she's not completely immortal can someone explain me this mess she says there's no one immortal ever
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: Immortal / mortal    Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:00 pm

she is wrong!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satrinah

PostSubject: Re: Immortal / mortal    Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:57 am

New age energy feeding vampires that do not believe in Vampires drive me bloody nuts!
The change into a Vampiric Souled Being takes an individual through death -literally. If she has not died she is not a Vampiric Souled Being. She may be a Vampiric mortal, but that is not a Vampire of the type that is being looked at here. Her ascertion that immortal Vampires do not exist actually demonstrates how securely hooked into the human consciousness she actually is. I personally know that immortal Vampires exist, so will assure you of that fact. Either you can have the trust to explore deeper or you don't.
The Soul is immortal ( well unless it is totally destroyed and consumed by something else, and then it becomes something else...). What stops an individual from being immortal is the human nature of the soul. The human is programmed to die and forget. Immortality is the full conscious awakening of the soul, so even if the body is destroyed it can move into a new vehicle with full conscious memory - it is still Krista, Black Rose, whoever. It gives demonic strength, vitality and healing to the body, it is removed from the human collective consciousness pool so that although it is still in human form it is no longer governed by the limiting human beliefs.
I hope this helps - and I am not dishing your friend, just shaking my head at these claims to be vampire which are rife, but then the discrediting of the truth of what a Vampire actually is.
Satrinah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immortal / mortal    

Back to top Go down

Immortal / mortal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1