Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Transformation spell ?
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:39 am by AzazelStrix

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:27 am by 6Earz

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:26 am by 6Earz

» dark-spells/weightloss spells/instant?
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:45 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Curse I can use on someone?
Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:36 am by darkdiela5

» Love/Obsession Spells That Work Quickly?
Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:46 am by AzazelStrix

» The Cursed Egg spell
Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:20 am by darkdiela5

» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Immortality - a few basics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Satrinah

PostImmortality - a few basics

I promised Black Rose some months ago that I would put together some info to help with the basics and outline what various teachings say about immortality/apotheosis/transfiguration.

Immortality and the undead, together and separately, are discussed in every single time and culture. From the great ascended Yogi's, to the Strigoi, to shapeshifters and demigods every single section of humanity on the earth have their tales, myths and legends. In some they are seen as cursed evil creatures, in others blessed and powerful. In Romania for example a werewolf is seen as a wretched cursed creature that goes had in hand with the vampiric walking dead, however in the North American Native culture they are presented as skinwalkers, adept shaman that can cross the barriers of our illusion and create their own forms.

Before we go into ways and hows a few biological facts.

In the natural world, there is a hormone called PTTH which is responsible for triggering and aiding the dramatic metamorphosis of a larvae/caterpillar into a winged adult such as a butterfly or dragonfly. This hormone is released by all creatures that have the ability to transfigure. And it has been found to be secreted by the hypothalamus gland in the human brain in some individuals. This was discovered in a study conducted by a London University student back in the 1980's who was exploring the effects of esoteric practices on human physiology. I have tried to find online data - my data comes from direct contact with a someone involved in the study - but so far to no avail. I guess its not something that a University would want releasing as it wouldn't bode well in the mainstream community, kind of like the fiecely debate discovery that DMT is naturally released by the pineal gland ( Flouride calcifies and renders the pineal inactive). If anyone else does find a link to this info please message me.
This would suggest that even on a physical level the body is meant for much much more than we could even dream of.
The human body is incredible. The human mind even more so. Given the right stimuli and surroundings it can break every limitation put upon it by modern science. Levitation, firewalking, transcending pain, instant healing, coming back from death, full metabolism with no ill effects of poisons, bilocation, living without food or drink to name but a very few. And of course immortality. ( my partner and I have, between us, experienced nearly all of the above before working on apotheosis )
Given that on a human level we don't even scrape the surface of what we are capable of, what happens when we throw a few spirits/demons/vampire into the mix?
There are many that pooh pooh the view that man can become immortal - to them I simply ask if all the ancients were liars, if all the holy men and woman in the East delusional? And what about the Alchemists such as Nicholas Flamel....And then turn my back - there is no place in my reality for doubt or naysayers and a true seeker would never discuss his search with fools such as those as their negativity and closed minded attitude is one of the very things that would stop you from succeeding in your efforts.
DOUBT, such as that sown by closed minded fools, DESTROYS ALL MAGICKAL EFFORT.
There is a line between constructively looking at your goals and making sure that they are achievable and that all obstacles are removed, and doubt. You may see that deep inside you have doubts - find them, sit with them, be honest, ask where they come from, feel the emotion, allow it to move out, face the fears of failure, of maybe being seen as a fool, allow it to be seen, grow and then destroy it ( I have mediations for this if anyone wants them). DOUBT DESTROYS. Period. There is no room for it in the work of a Magi so it needs to be faced and removed.

The next biggie is fear, but fear is more easily faced. It is usually our doubt in ourselves the makes the fear insurmountable. We will look at fear in more depth in a moment.

I don't want to point fingers at 'a big bad wolf', as all throughout history mans soul has been used as a way of control and manipulation, but in our times christianity is the main culprit for doubt and fear. Strangely, their religion is based on the myth of a man who followed the mystical teachings laid out in the Egyptian and far Eastern mystery schools and went through the full process of transfiguration into an undead. Yes, you read that right, the myth claims that he became an UNDEAD. It also claims that he said we can all be like him and more....the books subsequently allowed into the christian holy book that are used as the base of the majority of the worlds beliefs ( including islam - read the koran and see the parallels) go on to damn anyone who should follow the natural teachings and strive to be more as presented by their 'leader'.
The western world has been brainwashed and tortured out of their natural birthright and instead trapped into limiting beliefs and fears.
If you actually look at the Jesus birth myth it is actually in line with the birth of other great 'undead' prophets such as Horus and Mithras. Sadly though, instead of inspiring us to reach for the pinnacle of human spiritual achievement, this myth has been used to bind and induce fear. However not all the ways that can be followed to reach this pinnacle would necessarily meet a righteous mans approval! Wink

Anyway, onwards to Demons and the Undead

Firstly, demon actually means 'Astral Being with Wisdom' , and is not necessarily some evil fiend who hates all life! Wink
Some so called demons are dark Djinn, others were pre-christian deities that the church demonised and there are some that are angels that pissed off Jehovah as they wouldn't play subservient ball. To my mind the Angels from the christian religion are nothing more than Jehovahs baliffs and watch dogs - if you don't follow the rules we punish you. I am mentioning this as demons have such a damn bad press, and yes, spiritual beings can be well tricky, but the main fear we have as a race, which is actually inherent in us all at some level as its part of the collective consciousness, was planted by disinformation by a religion that was used to gain control over the masses. When dark meditations are undertaken often the deep deep fears surface and having some history and understanding can help deal with those fears.

There are many undead forms - Lich, Vampires, Werewolves, Succubi, Ascended oracles etc etc

Lich - these are magi who have used magical processes to extend their lives indefinitely by transfiguring their mortal soul, often through an act of great perversion/destruction that releases enough energy to allow the transfigured soul essence to reanimate and change their mortal bodies. They would usually use an object as a soul anchor so that if their physical body was attacked and killed the soul would still be anchored on Earth and could either reaminate the mortal shell or go off and seek a new one.

Vampire - there are 3 main ways of becoming one of these beings that is acknowledged by my school
  a demon literally takes over a physical shell left by a human soul in which case the consciousness is entirely demonic but may have the memories of the life of the old inhabitant
   An individual dies due to a vampiric demonic attack - usually an astral attack- that damages the mortal soul and allows the demon to literally take it over and control it as part of itself. Again there would be no conscious will on the part of the human.
  Conscious transfiguration with the aid of a vampiric diety/demon that brings about the melding of the two souls. They are still them, but they also fill you and transmute your soul so it becomes vampiric as well. You retain full consciousness as self however take on over time the attributes of the chosen sponser. Often a soul anchor/s is necessary as well.
  There is also a technique of pulling in your ascended Vampire form and bonding with it - there is a book online called the Teachings of the Immortals which gives a good base for this.

Werewolves - Some original teachings stem back to Babylon - there is a werewolf form of Lilith. The Egyptian Temple of Wepawet was a werewolf Order, Hekate has a werewolf tradition as do all cultures that have a shamanic background. True teachings are very hard to find and to be honest I personally am only familiar really with astral tranformation, although I know physical is possible.

Succubi - they are basically vampiric demons that live more on sexual energy. I am aware that some on this forum are only aware of the 2 forms mainly depicted by common literature and film, but believe me there are many many forms that transfiguration can take - if there is a spirit being that can hold it then mans soul can be changed into it and the body take that form. In many shamanic cultures the soul is seen as being across time/space and dimensions so exists as all forms anyway - the process of change is the melding of potentials and existences. Again a succubi is often needed, but the teaching of the White Tiger School show women how to use male sexual fluids to prolong youth and life up to full attainment of an immortal status. These ladies need sexual fluid, the same as a good old fashioned succubi Wink. There are also Chinese tantric teachings for men - in fact one particularly infamous Emperor used to collect virgins for his harem who he drained of all sexual energy on their night of deflowering and had executed in the morning as they were of no further use to him. Obviously the taking of energy/fluid was not the only practice as these were based in Taoism and the meditations and spiritual disciplines that go with that would have been adhered to strictly.

Ascended Oracles - those that have gone into the Void and obtained the Void mind so human limitations no longer hold true - my own school, the Temple of Maergzijrah, would give more info on this.

As I mentioned in the Succubi/Incubi description, other practices have been adhered to, meditations followed in the past by those searching for power and immortality. And it does not change in this day and age. If a magi wishes to obtain an ascended form he must work at it. The changing of the human soul takes power. If you are 'changed' you lose autonomy of yourself. If you change with and work with a spirit you are still you but with the bonus of incredible abilities ( which actually don't usually suddenly just appear - they take time to filter in and the adaptation time can be pretty traumatic if one hasn't prepared properly and cut all ties)

Preparation is essential - whether you are following the rites put out here, or if you are working with a Temple/Lodge.

PREPARATION -

MEDITATION is essential. The ability to still your mind, to visualize and travel can not be rated highly enough. There are many ways to learn, but in the end the goal is to go through fear, pain, worldly concerns and reach the space of the Void/no mind.
Dark meditations are equally important. Meditating alone in a graveyard, in a cupboard, in a cave in darkness and silence. Anywhere where you can feel you resistances and fears and face them. DO NOT MEDITATE IN AN AREA THAT MAY ENDANGER YOU. Facing your fears is not hanging out by the edge of the local lake in Florida hoping the alligator will wander on, or in the grizzle bear cave. That's just plain stupid. Facing fear is about your internal fear. Fear of death, damnation, ridicule, pain, of the dark, the unknown, of demons and vampires ghosts and things that go bump in the night. Fears layer, and we may believe ourselves to be fearless but ultimately the darkness usually brings them to the surface. Fear can be our greatest ally - fear is suppose to tell us when there is danger and aid us to protect ourselves. It can bring out the best. There is a saying that goes that only a fool goes into battle without fear. It can also be a binding restrictive enemy that freezes us into inaction. That is the fear we are addressing. Fear of death is normal - as living biological being we should want to live - however death is only a doorway. Granted ,most don't consciously come back, but the unconsciousness that stops that is in part caused by fear. Facing it is very freeing. Again I can post mediations if anyone wants them.
Mediate with the deities/demons that are guiding you and petition them for help direction. Ask them to help you deal with anything that comes up whilst preparing.

Spiritual exercises such as astral projection and path workings are important.

Diet and exercise is another important area. The body has to be fit and strong to deal with the energies that go with this kind of process. My own Grandmaster urges disciples to consider organic fresh food - plain simple things such as vegetables, fruits, meats, cheeses and milk and simple whole grains. In fact those that are working on the Vampiric path do frequent 'dieters' when only plain bread, plain red meat, blood, red wine and water are taken. These can last weeks. Another reason why a strong body is needed as they can be very taxing. He also recommends a regular exercise program.
The body has to be strong enough to come back and hold the changed soul essence.

I am going to note a few areas of exploration here -
The Teachings of the Immortals
The Black Court - Temple of Maergzjirah and Order of the Lich
The next two I have not explored in depth as they to info on membership and I personally don't need that -
The Asetian Vampires of the Kemetic Order of Aset Ka
The Vampire Temple

I hope some of this has been useful ( sorry about the length) even if helping reinforce that immortality is actually very real and possible!
Smile
Satrinah
Back to top Go down
View user profile